Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)

Y/N POV

Dream

I'm sitting on a lonely beach by myself. To my left, I see my old fire team, and they're happy. On my right, I see my beautiful girlfriends. When I look up, I see the sky turn a deep red. I look down to my left, my team is eaten by the Hive. To my right, my girlfriends are turned to ash. When I look forward, I see the Wizard.

Wizard: You can't protect them... you will die trying along with them.

I feel my skin being ripped off by the Hive, before I see a Hive Knight approach me with his sword. He drove the sword straight through my chest, and everything goes white.

Y/N POV

Reality

I shoot my eyes open wide awake as I breathe heavily. I look to where the sun is, and it's starting to slowly set in the distance. Glynda is still asleep by my side, and snoring lightly. I guess she was exhausted after all the work she's done. I kiss her cheek, and she smiles from that. I smile as well since she's so beautiful when she's asleep. I gently nudge her, and she starts to wake up. I snicker a bit when I see a string of saliva drip onto my shoulder, and I look back at her.

Y/N: Did you sleep well?

Glynda: I did for once.

Y/N: You know how I can tel? You did a bit of a stream of drool on my arm.

Glynda blushes madly, and she wipes her mouth of the drool. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. She's definitely cute when she's flustered. I hug her, and use my cloak to remove what's left of the drool on my shoulder.

Glynda: I'm so sorry for that, honey.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. You were definitely cute when you were asleep. So I think that makes up for it.

Glynda smiles as I fix her hair behind her ear. I can't help but stare into her eyes as she slowly leans closer to me. Soon enough, she kisses me, and I melt into it. Her lips are so soft, like pillows on a cloud. After a minute, we have to split. We both slowly open our eyes, and see each other's eyes.

Y/N: Such beautiful eyes.

Glynda: How can someone be so handsome?

Y/N: You're the first to say something like that. That's a compliment rarely to be heard where I'm from.

We both decide to get up, and I help Glynda to her feet. I think she smirked a bit, and pretended to trip, making me catch her.

Y/N: You okay?

Glynda: Yes, I'm just not used to the heels immediately after taking a nap.

I could tell she was lying, but I let it slide, and pull her up. What I don't realize, is she's blushing harder than normal.

Y/N: You okay?

Glynda: .... you're grabbing my butt.

I look down, and sure enough I was. Rather plump if I say so myself. WAIT, WHY AM I THINKING THIS?!?!? I immediately let go, and I turn away. Now I was a blushing mess.

Glynda: I... didn't mind being grabbed there.

Y/N: Well, I... I wasn't intentionally doing that...

I quickly regain my composure... after about 15 minutes, and I offer my arm to Glynda.

Y/N: Shall I escort you back to campus?

Glynda: Well well, aren't you a gentleman~.

Y/N: Some say chivalry is dead, I'm just bringing it back.

We both walk back to campus, and I can hear feint whispers of other students.

???: What's Y/N doing with Goodwitch?

???: Hey, 10 lien says they slept together.

???: Don't encourage him.

???: You're on.

I smirk at the group, and of course it had to be all girls. I wink at them, and I slap Glynda's rump. She jumps at that, almost slapping me. I saw one girl hand over the 10 lien, and I chuckled a bit.

Glynda: What was that about?

Y/N: Ohh... just a friendly wager. Come on, I'll escort you back to your room.

After a few minutes, we reach her room.

Glynda: Well, here we are. Thanks for letting me spend time with you. I needed a break from all the students.

Y/N: Anytime you need to unwind, let me know, okay?

She nods, and kisses my cheek. She's about to walk into her room, but I pull her back towards me, and I kiss her deeply and passionately. She's shocked by this, but soon melts into it. We separate due to the need of air.

Glynda: You wanna stay the night? I personally don't mind sharing a bed.

Y/N: Well, if it means being closer to you, hell yes.

She smirks and brings me into the room, locking the door.

Lemon warning

Glynda kisses me deeply, and I can feel her trying to slip her tongue against mine, but I immediately win that struggle. We separate for breath, and she looks at me with lust.

Glynda: Let's definitely spend some quality time together~.

Y/N: With you, gladly~.

We strip naked, and she pulls me on top of her on the bed. On impact, she locks her legs around my back. I can tell she's very horny, and I know I am as well. I pull my underwear off, exposing my hard member. Glynda can't help but stare at it, slowly getting wet from the sight of it.

Glynda: You're so big~.

Y/N: You'll definitely be saying that in a second~.

I slowly rub the tip against her entrance, and I slowly ease into her entrance. I feel something halfway inside, and I see a bit of a pained face on her.

Y/N: Are you still a virgin?

Glynda: Don't judge me... just... be gentle with me.

I nod, and I slide deeper, tearing her hymen. I soon see blood flowing out, and I look at Glynda with a worried face. She's in tears, but wipes them away and gives me a nod. I nod back, and slowly begin thrusting into her, not trying to be hard with her. Her breathing is heavy, meaning she likes it.

Glynda: Definitely bigger when you're inside me~.

Y/N: Or you're just really tight~.

Glynda: Or both, daddy~.

We both blush at that, and it almost sends me into a frenzy, making me thrust faster into her. She's now a moaning mess as she grips the bedsheets. I kiss her deeply to lower the noise. She moans into the kiss as I thrust harder into her. Her fluids are starting to drip onto my nutsack and down her ass. After a while, I start to near my climax.

Y/N: Glynda, I'm gonna cum~.

Glynda: Do it, daddy~. Cum inside me~.

I thrust faster, and I soon cum inside her. She moans loudly, as I fill her up. We both go limp on the bed, breathing heavily.

Lemon over

I lay down on her left side, and she looks at me.

Glynda: Thank you for that~.

Y/N: I didn't know you had such a daddy kink~.

Glynda: Only for you though~.

We chuckle a bit, and we kiss. Soon enough, we felt sleep taking over us, and we ended up falling asleep.