Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I feel blinded as sunshine beams down over my eyes, causing me to wake up. I yawn deeply, and I look at the time. I see that it's 0830, and I sigh. Soo, I hear a higher pitched yawn behind me, and I feel Glynda lean over my shoulder.

Y/N: Morning, Hot tits.

Glynda: Morning, sexy~.

Y/N: Please tell me it's the weekend... because if it's not, I'm skipping today anyways.

Glynda: Don't worry, it's the weekend indeed.

I sigh in relief as I feel her hands over my abs.

Y/N: Like what you're feeling~?

Glynda: I definitely liked what I felt last night~.

I smirk and chuckle a bit. I slowly get up, but she pulls me back down.

Glynda: Too cold... warm me up~.

Y/N: I have to meet with my team. They're probably worried about me.

Glynda pulls out her scroll, and shows that she emailed my team saying that she was doing some night tutoring with me.

Y/N: And here I thought you were an honest person~.

Glynda: Lying is such a harsh term. I prefer... telling an untrue story.

Y/N: So lying.

She slapped my shoulder, causing me to laugh. She rested her head on the same shoulder, and leaned closer to me.

Glynda: Thank you for last night. I really needed that.

Y/N: My pleasure. Well... I need a shower.

I get out of her grip, only for her to look at me with a pouty face.

Y/N: Would you like to join me then?

Glynda perked up, and followed me as she grabbed two towels.

Y/N: How is it every time I see you, you just have that sexy vibe going~?

Glynda: Maybe because you can't resist this ass~.

She playfully slaps her ass as she walks past me. I smirk and I slap it, leaving a hand print. She squeals on impact, and leans against me.

Glynda: Behave~.

Y/N: Only if you ask nicely~.

I wink and kiss her deeply and passionately. She kisses me as deep, and turns the water on.

Glynda: Well, I'll think about it~. For now, let's get cleaned up~. I smell of sex.

Y/N: I think you mean you smell like me~.

She giggles as we step into the shower. Luckily, it's a standing shower, so it's a lot better since we're closer together. The warm water hits my head, and I feel like I'm melting away. The water drips down my built figure, down to my legs. After a while, we step out, each wrapping each other in a towel. Of course, Glynda is the sexiest thing in a towel right now, and I can't look away from that. After a quick makeout session, we decided to get dressed. I slip into my combat gear, and she's wearing my Skillet shirt that's a bit big for her, but not big enough to cover her panties. I blush a bit from how sexy she looks, and she giggles at my blush.

Y/N: Well... I'm gonna head into town and do some shopping for improvements to my weapons.

Glynda: Be safe. Thugs are more active on days like today.

Y/N: Don't worry, babe.

I spin Trust around my finger, and point it upwards.

Y/N: I like to live dangerous~.