Christmas special

Y/N POV

I've spent countless hours with the staff putting up decorations across Beacon. When they couldn't get a certain thing at a needed location, either Glynda used her telekinesis, or I used my triple jump to do it. (Yes, you will have your triple jump, and you'll also have the dodge that recharges your melee ability SOMEONE COMMENT WHAT IT IS PLEASE!!!) The time even descended into the early hours of the morning. Luckily, classes were exempt for the Christmas break. So, some stayed at Beacon, including my harem and I.

Y/N: There... tensile is up and the trees are decorated.

Glynda: Indeed... but you forgot one thing, daddy~.

She points up, and I see mistletoe. I look down, and before I could say anything, she slams her lips into mine, and some of the staff aww at us, saying we were a cute couple and everything. I smiled as I looked into her eyes.

Y/N: I'm glad to be with you, sweetheart.

Glynda: Me too...

She leans into my chest, and I wrap my arms around her shoulders. She nudges me, and I look down at her.

Glynda: I have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Glynda: I'm pregnant... and it's yours.

My eyes widen from hearing that, and I hug her tightly, lifting her off the ground and spinning.

Y/N: That's amazing. I... I always wanted to have a family of my own... and... speaking of family... I wanna ask you something, but I wanna ask everyone else, too.

Glynda: Well, we can meet up in my room if you prefer.

Y/N: Sure, I'll go tell the others. But we need to sleep. So... I'll see you in a few hours, babe.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian dressed up as Santa

I walk towards team RWBY's dorm. I knock, and I hear stumbling. I knock slightly harder, and the sound stops.

Y/N: Ruby? Blake? Anyone? I swear, if this is a prank, I'm not laughing.

Just as I'm about to knock again, I see Yang open the door, wearing a very skimpy Santa outfit alongside Blake.

Yang: Hey sexy~. Like what you see~?

Y/N: Damn right I do~.

She leans towards me and presses her tits closer, making her cleavage more definitive.

Y/N: Are you trying to seduce me~?

Yang: Is it working~?

Y/N: Most definitely~.

Yang: Well, you'll have to wait~. The team has presents for you and everyone else.

Y/N: You know, funny you should say that. I was thinking... maybe we can move this to Glynda's room since I want her to be part of this festive moment as well.