Chapter 10

Y/N POV

I walk away from the arena, and walk to my dorm room. Soon, Krasnyy follows behind me.

Krasnyy: The Hell was that? I've seen some gruesome things, but you basically ripped Cardin apart...

Y/N: And? The bastard deserved it. He was picking on a student just because she's a faunas... and that doesn't fly with me. Not by a merry fucking mile.

Krasnyy looked at me with some fear, but also respect. I kept walking towards our dorm, but RWBY joins behind us.

Yang: Y/N, you were amazing in there. I don't know what that was, but you were a total badass. Now I want him even more~.

Blake: YANG!!!

Ruby: Blake, can we talk to you for a second?

As she finishes that sentence, Ruby drags Blake to the dorm, followed by the rest of the team. Krasnyy and I are left to watch in confusion.

Y/N: What just happened?

Krasnyy: I have no idea... Let's just get some sleep.

I nod in agreement and we enter our dorm room which was three doors down.

Blake POV

I'm dragged back to the dorm, and the team locks it.

Blake: What are you girls doing? What's going on?

Yang: We like Y/N...

I sit there dumbfounded by what I just heard. My team likes my boyfriend... how does that work?

Blake: How do you like him? He's already my boyfriend.

Weiss: We know, but he's helped us all in more ways than one. He helped me with my makeup when we left the team ceremony.

Ruby: He's helped me make cookies before... I couldn't hold the flour bag...

Yang: He helped me study some stuff regarding where he's from... even though there wasn't a lot of things to find...

I look at my team, and I sigh.

Blake: Alright... I can agree to sharing him with you guys... but remember, I'm his first, okay?

My team jumps at me, and hugs me.

RWY: You won't regret it.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi guardian hugging a chibi Blake body pillow

Y/N POV

I woke up, and saw the clock read 0645, so I got a shower, got dressed, and decided to go to the practice arena, and do some target practice. When I get there, I noticed I got a text from Blake last night.

Blake: Hey babe, so... my team likes you, and they want to date you.
I told them I'm willing to share, but I want your opinion on it as well.

Me:
Sure thing, babe. I never had a harem before.

Blake: Alright. Love you.

I smile, and put my scroll away in my pocket, and I set up the hologram training session. I set it to a hard difficulty with a spawn count of 100. The simulation starts, and I quickly pull out Trust. I start shooting at the holograms, making them fade away from headshots. Unbeknownst to me, Goodtits walks in, and quietly takes a seat in the stands. As soon as I finish, I'm left on the ground, breathing hard. I remove my helmet, and sweat is dripping like crazy.

Goodwitch: Well done, Y/N.

Y/N: Well well, someone's wanting some private tutoring with her student~.