Chapter 24

A/N: I apologize if I haven't followed the storyline of the series. I'm still trying to remember things.

Y/N POV

I happened to overhear something about Ruby and her team going to investigate something in town, so I wanted to tag along. When I entered the room, I saw their outfits, and I gave a subtle wolf whistle, but enough to gain their attention.

Yang: Like what you see, daddy~?

Y/N: Damn right I do~. So, a little birdie told me you four are gonna do some investigating. I want in. If anyone can be efficient at gathering intel, it's me.

Blake: I think it should be just us, honey. Just the team.

Ruby: Sorry Y/N, we don't wanna involve friends or loved ones.

???: Pppfffttt, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

I look out the window, and I see a rather annoying monkey boy.

Y/N: You...

Sun: Oh shit.

I pull him in quickly along with his friend, and I pinned them against the wall.

Blake: What are you doing here?

Sun: We overheard you guys, and we wanted to help.

Neptune: I just came to hang out with him.

I dropped them onto the floor.

Y/N: You can come, but I swear to you, Sun... if you try to make a move on any of my girls, I will rip your tail off, and shove it so far up your ass, you will be coughing up hairballs for a month... and Neptune... same deal, different conditions... flirt or make a move, I will throw you into the ocean.

He pails when I say that, and he nodded quickly.

Sun/Neptune: Yes sir.

I nod, and I walk over to my girlfriends.

Y/N: Good. Now then, shall we?

RWBY: Let's do it.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter walking through town balancing a knife on his finger

I'm riding with Yang to Junior's bar, and I watch them barricade the doors.

Y/N: May I?

Yang: By all means.

I threw a solar grenade, and when it detonated, it melted half the door, and it blew off the hinges.

Yang/Y/N: Guess who's back?

And in a second, I hear guns being pointed at us. I look, and I grew a serious face under the helmet. Soon, I hear a familiar voice coming towards us.

Junior: Blondie... Y/N... you're here... why?

Yang: You still owe me a drink.

Y/N: I need to have a chat with your... associates.

I look towards the twins, and they grew a face of fear when they saw my helmet. I walked towards the Malachite twins, and they look like they wanted to scream in fear.

Y/N: Relax... I don't bite.

They looked up at me with confusion and then at each other.

Melanie: Why are you here?

Miltia: And what do you want?

Y/N: Simple... information.

I look back at Yang, and I see her talking with Junior.