Chapter 16

Pyrrha POV

I soon felt the sun beaming down on my eyes. I looked over, and I see the most handsome man in Beacon. Well, I would say Jaune, but he's as sharp as silly puddy. I feel him start to slowly move, but he rolled right into my chest, making me blush a bit. I never thought he would be able to do what he did last night~. Makes me horny just from thinking about it~. I rub the back of his head, as he slowly starts to wake up. He looks up at me and smiles.

Y/N: Hey, Spartan~.

Me: Hey daddy~.

He kissed me, and his lips tasted sweet, but probably from me kissing him a lot.

Y/N POV

I look at the most beautiful girl so far in my harem, and I can't help but chuckle at what I'm seeing. Even Pyrrha is confused from what I'm laughing about.

Pyrrha: What's so funny?

Y/N: You should look in the mirror and find out.

She looks in the mirror, and her hair is royally messed up. She rushes to the bathroom, and turns on the shower. I decided to sneak in behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

Y/N: Thank you for last night~.

Pyrrha: I should be thanking you~.

I chuckle and kiss her deeply and passionately. She immediately melts into the kiss as her hands are on my chest.

Y/N: Come on, we both smell like sex~.

Pyrrha: I smell like you~.

Y/N thoughts: now where have I heard that before~?

We both step into the shower, and get ourselves cleaned up. After a while, we step out, and I swear, she intentionally wrapped herself up slowly for me to get a better look. I kissed her cheek, and we got dressed. She had me help put her armor on, and I asked her to do the same. I think at some point, she made sure that the armor around my crotch wasn't too tight because I felt her adjusting it, or just wanting one last feel before we went back. We checked out, and went back to Beacon holding each other's hands, but I had a better idea. I summoned my sparrow, and we mounted on it, and I think she intentionally grabbed my crotch instead of my waist. I shook my head and went along with it. I revved it up, and sped off towards Beacon.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian and chibi Pyrrha on a small sparrow

We arrived at Beacon, and both RWBY and JNR were standing outside, waiting for us. RWBY looked pissed and worried, while JNR was just a neutral face. We arrived, and I got slapped by all of RWBY.

Y/N: *slapped by Ruby* I deserved that. *slapped by Weiss* That too. *slapped by Blake* Probably that. *punched by Yang, crashing into my sparrow and flipping over it* Not sure... if I deserved that much of a hit...

RWBY: YOU MADE US WORRY ABOUT YOU ALL NIGHT!!!

Y/N: Do I need to do a repeat of yesterday for yelling?

They instantly turned pail, and they bowed apologetically.

Y/N: Another thing, I'm surprise you recovered as fast as you did. Anyways, I'm going to the library. I'll see you guys later.

I walk off, heading towards the library since I need to do some research that I remembered Ozpin assigning me to do during my free time.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi guardian sleeping on top of a pile of books with Blake

After a while, I hear RWBY playing a card game, and I walk over. I see that Weiss is holding Ruby while they cry. I'm guessing shit happened, and they lost. Soon, I see Sun walk in with a guy with blue hair.