Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I'm walking around Vale since I had nothing better to do since classes were still exempt. I apparently wasn't looking where I was walking, and I bumped into a girl with green hair.

???: Sorry about that.

Y/N: No, it's my fault, ma'am.

She starts to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist.

Y/N: I do believe you have something of mine. I want it back.

???: I don't know what you're talking about.

I pulled out Trust, and I aimed right between her eyes.

Y/N: You have two choices: give me my wallet back, or face the heat of the sun straight through your skull.

She quickly pulled out my wallet, and I grabbed it.

Y/N: Thank you. Oh, before I go~...

I walk closer to her, and I lean into her ear.

Y/N: I think you're really cute~. If you ever wanna hang out, here's my scroll number~.

I take out a note, and I slip it into her shirt, next to her boobs. I felt her face heat up, and I slap her butt as I walk away.

Y/N: I'll see you around... cutie~.

??? Thoughts: Holy shit, he caught me picking his pocket. He's careful on detail...

She puts her hand on her cheek.

??? Thoughts: But he had smooth hands~. I wouldn't mind having him pin me against the wall~. Wait, WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!? I need to report to Cinder, now.

She runs off as I pull out a green wallet.

Y/N: Never underestimate a Guardian of my stature. Hmmm... Emerald Sustrai... very cute, and very sexy~. I wonder if I can add her to my harem~.

I pocket the wallet, keeping it safe for her as I keep walking. I soon reach a bookstore, but it's closed.

Y/N: Damn... I wanted to see if they had The Third Crusade.

???: They don't have it.

I turn, and I see a guy with gray hair, and I can easily smell an ego from this guy. I bet he was with Emerald, but I try to play it off.

Y/N: Damn... I really wanted to read that... This place has more books than where I'm from?

???: And where is that?

Y/N: Well, that would be telling. Well, thanks anyway. Hopefully I can find it somewhere.

???: Good luck to you.

I wave without looking back, and I can almost tell I'm being followed. I turn into an alleyway, and I hide behind a dumpster. I hear the footsteps stop, and slowly retreat away. I breathe a sigh of relief, and I decided that's enough excitement for one day and head back to Beacon.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian reading a book and a huge stack shaped like a chair

I soon arrive at Beacon, and I see people running away from the cafeteria. I raise an eyebrow, and I see JNPR and RWBY in a good fight. Dear Oum, what am I gonna do with these girls? I enter, and I fire two shots from my Trust into the air just before Glynda got there.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!?

They all looked at me with shock and fear, afraid of what I was gonna do since I was pissed under the helmet. Soon, Glynda walked in, and fixed the cafeteria. Just as I'm about to walk out, Yang crashes through the ceiling. I rush over, and do my gambler's dodge, just barely being able to catch her in my arms.