Chapter 25

Y/N POV

Well... after last night at the dance, I could barely get out of bed before my ghost healed the scratch marks on my back. Cinder is one very... sharp woman. Luckily, she was still asleep when I woke up, so I got dressed into a red flannel shirt and some jeans with cowboy boots and a bandolier belt.

Y/N: So... this is what it's like to be McCree in Overwatch...

I smirk and I ready my pistol.

Y/N: It's high noon.

I pretend to shoot my pistol, even though it's empty and I let it click. I chuckle and I holster it. I looked at Cinder, and she's still asleep. I kiss her cheek, and I move my pillow next to her. She nuzzles into it, and smiles. I chuckle a little bit, and I walk out of the room. I noticed that I was in the exchange dorms for the students not from Vale. I leave the building, and I head into town. I go down to Junior's bar, and even though it wasn't open, the bar still was able to serve.

Junior: Hey there, pardner.

I flip him off, and I sit on the stool.

Junior: What can I get you?

Y/N: The usual.

Junior: One Vanguard classic, I got you.

He pulls out a bottle of green transparent liquor, and pours me a glass. Soon, I hear heels clicking behind me, and sure enough, it's the Malachite twins.

Melanie: Hey there, hunter~.

Miltia: What stories do you have today~?

I turn towards them, and I give a smirk.

Y/N: The Special room is where I'll tell it.

I get up and walk while the girls grab a few bottles of alcohol and the drink I ordered.

Y/N: So... I just arrived on Mars, and I hear Zavala chime in.

Flashback

Zavala: Whether we wanted it or not, we started a war with the cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command one by one. (You know the whole briefing, you fill it in.)

I soon landed with my team, and we went on with our mission.

Zavala: Good luck Guardians. I fear you may need it.

Y/N: Commander, we don't need luck. We just need guns... and a badass fire team. Oh wait, we are the team.

I kill the comms, and we speed off towards our location.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter pwning a cabal legionary

Well, after defeating the bastards, my team and I gathered all the glimmer, and I grabbed myself a purple engram.

Y/N: Hey sis, what you think is in here?

Jacklyn: I don't know. Take it to the cryptarch.

Y/N: Maybe something good for once.

Travis: No kidding. I've been getting nothing but blue and green crap for the past three strikes.

Flashback end

Y/N: And so... that's how that story ends.

I look at the twins, and they're asleep on my lap. I smile and I lay them down on the sofa. I cover them with a blanket, and I leave. I grab the bottle, and I finish what's left of it. I leave the club, and I go to Beacon.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter drunkenly swaying side to side on a bicycle

I soon made it back to campus, and I walked to class. I soon made it to Glynda's just as the bell rung. I looked at her swollen belly, and she waved at me. Everyone was glad she was pregnant, and that she found someone who loved her, but they didn't know it was me... well, some knew, but not the whole student body. Anyways, I just watch Glynda deliver her lecture, and I see her occasionally glance at me.