Chapter 19

Y/N POV

Today was the day my sis is supposed to be getting discharged from the medical ward of Beacon. I tried to get up, but I couldn't due to some extra weight I apparently gained. I looked down, and I saw Blake and Velvet still naked. Best night ever. I nudged them both, and they slowly opened their eyes.

Blake: Morning, Y/N.

Velvet: Morning to both of you.

Y/N: Morning ladies~. Can I get up now? My sister is supposed to be getting discharged from the medical ward today.

Reluctantly, they got up, and got themselves cleaned up. I'm not gonna lie when I say I almost prefer watching the bunno booty over the bellabooty. Velvet saw me watching and shook her hips at me. I blushed, and looked away smiling slightly. After they left the shower, I got mine. I swear, I think they're watching me because I saw a flash from a camera, but I'm not arguing. Once I got done and dried off, I got my combat gear on, and walked towards the medical ward.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi guardian being pushed off a cliff by a Titan

I soon reached the ward, and I went up to the front desk.

Y/N: Is Preator still here?

Medic: She sure is. Your other friend is gonna take a bit more time to recover.

Y/N: Thanks.

I went to the room the lady told me, and I saw my sister on her bed getting her armor on. Where I'm from, she's called an Exo, meaning she's all machine.

Y/N: Hey sis.

Preator: And where have you been? I thought you forgot about me.

I smirked and hugged her. She groaned as I did.

Preator: You know I don't do any lovey dovey stuff.

Y/N: Yeah, well suck it up.

She groaned, but gave up on resisting and hugged me.

Y/N: Well, they should be getting you discharged about now.

Preator: About damn time. The food they serve here is worse than the rations on our jump ships.

Y/N: Actually, I think the food here was better than the rations.

Preator: You weren't given the food they serve in the medical ward then.

Y/N: Probably because I was never sent here. By the way, I have some unfortunate news...

Preator: You're gonna announce the fact that when we walk out, I'm pushing you off a cliff?

Y/N: No... and are you ever gonna give that up?

Preator: Nope.

I groan and facepalm.

Y/N: There's no light here... no Traveler in this world. However, by some weird twist of things... a shard of the Traveler is here.

Preator: That's interesting... you never told me where we were.

Y/N: We're in a world called Remnant.

Preator: Never heard of it.

Y/N: And you won't find it in any database on your ghost.

The medic came in with the discharge papers, and I signed them since I was the closest thing to family to Preator. We walked out, and sure enough, my harem was outside waiting for us. Yang and Glynda were holding a sign that said "Welcome to Beacon."

Preator: Okay... you wanna tell me who these sexy ladies are before I pounce on them?

I slap the back of her head, and walk towards them.