Chapter 26

Y/N POV

After class, students were asking me how I survived in the cruel world that was my world.

S1: How was it in your world?

S2: Did you ever die for real?

S3: Did you ever get laid when you were there?

I pulled out my Trust, and I pointed it upwards, causing silence with the students.

Y/N: To answer your questions: I survived, a few times in more ways than one, and one time when I was drunk... let me tell you, an female Exo can really get the blood pumping... TO MY LOINS!!! OH!!

Glynda: Y/N!!! Not in front of the students please.

Y/N: Awwww, you're no fun when you're sober~.

She blushed, and immediately stormed off, growing a puffy face.

Y/N: Personal opinion: very cute when she's mad.

Some of the students chuckled a bit, and I kept walking.

Y/N: And this, ladies and gents... this is the day you shall all remember as the day you failed to capture... Y/N L/N.

I triggered my Spectral Blades, and I vanished from sight. All of them applauded my performance, and I ended it as I rounded the corner.

Y/N: Now then... mission time.

I make my way towards the amphitheater, and I see RWBY waiting for me.

Y/N: You ladies miss me?

Yang: Well of course, we wouldn't be complete without you in this orgy~.

Ruby: YANG!!!

I walk over to Yang, and I lean into her ear.

Y/N: Don't tempt me now~. I may leave you naked with a vibrator between your legs~.

Yang: That wouldn't be torture for me~.

Y/N: You obviously don't know about The Bad Touch~.

Yang grew a face of confusion, and I smirk.

Y/N: Oh, my sweet blonde bimbo, you have so much to learn about video games.

I see the mission that matches the activity source of late.

Y/N: Southeast of the kingdom, right?

Ruby: Yup, right about the same area that we theorized the attacks came from.

Ruby put in her team name, but it was denied.

Ruby: What? First years not allowed?

Y/N: Three... two... one...

Ozpin: Hhmmmm... that's a rather dangerous mission you're trying to sign up for. But something tells me you're gonna take it anyways. So... instead of breaking the rules, why not bend them a bit?

Y/N: Called it.

The screen changed, and the label said accepted. The team cheered victoriously.

Ruby: We won't let you down sir.

Ozpin: I know you won't. He'll make sure of that.

He points to me, and I pull out my Trust.

Y/N: Damn right ladies. Let's git er dun. (I regret nothing)

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter playing a game on a scroll

We soon reached the bullhead, and I saw Velvet and her team.