Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I was staring at my ghost with shock and fear, but also relief.

Y/N: What do you mean it's a shard of the Traveler?

Ghost: The material, and the light radiating from it... it's no doubt a shard of the Traveler...

I stand there almost in shock and slowly lose feeling in my legs, making me collapse to the ground. How the hell did the shard get into Remnant? What am I missing?

Ghost: Guardian, your heart rate is skyrocketing. You need to calm down.

Y/N: CALM DOWN?!?!? HOW THE FUCK DO I CALM DOWN FROM HEARING THAT?!?!? I JUST WATCHED MY TEAM DIE WHEN I CAME TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD, AND I LEARN THAT A SHARD OF THE TRAVELER IS HERE?!?!?

As I keep yelling at my ghost, I can still hear Grimm approaching me from all sides.

Y/N: NOW, IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE BOMBSHELLS FOR ME, HOLD ONTO THEM!!!

I triggered my semblance, and flipped into the air as I summoned my spectral blades. I disappeared from sight, and started cutting the Grimm down in a pure rampage.

Blake POV

I soon reach the ruins followed by Yang. As I do, I see Y/N there, yelling at his ghost. I can hear what he's saying, but I slowly grow a face of worry as he's attracting the Grimm.

Yang: Damn, somebody's pissed. *mutters* kind of a turn on~.

Blake: YANG!!! Kinks later, my boyfriend is in trouble down there!

Blake and Yang hop down from where they're standing, and rush in to help. Just before they are visible to Y/N, he triggers his semblance and disappears from sight.

Yang: Where'd he go? Where did he fucking go?

Blake: The void... he went to the void in less than a second.

I pull Yang back into the bushes to hide us from the sight of the Grimm.

Blake: if you had faunas hearing, any second you'd hear the slashing...

We listened carefully, and sure enough, we heard the sounds of cutting and slashing. I slowly felt something I never felt around him when we started dating: fear... I slowly became afraid of him since I've never seen him angry before. After a few minutes, the slashing stopped, and I looked over the bushes. I saw Y/N come out of the woods with black blood on him, and some other kind of ooze like substance. I rushed out to him, and I hugged him tightly.

Y/N POV

I soon finish burning off some steam, and I come out of the woods. I'm breathing heavily in my helmet, and I feel someone hugging me from behind. I could tell it was Blake, and I slowly fall to my knees, feeling weak from using my semblance.

Y/N: Hey kitten... sorry I made you worry about me...

Blake: I don't care... don't ever do that again around me...

I nodded weakly, and I slowly fell to the ground. I feel another figure catch me, and I faintly make out blonde hair. I feel my helmet being removed, and I look into the face of the blonde girl. It's weird, because... this blonde looks like my sis Preator.

Y/N: Sis... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...

I lean up, and kiss the blonde girl on the lips, and soon pass out.

Yang POV

I stand there in shock of what just happened. He kissed me, and I feel my face go warm, and my cheeks flushed hard. I look at Blake, and she had a face of worry.

Yang: Blake... do you know what he meant by that? Who was his sister? What did he mean by not protecting her?

Blake: ... this... is gonna take a while to explain...

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi guardian sleeping on Yang's "pillows"

Y/N POV

I soon wake up, and my vision is blurry. I can't see a thing, but I see a blue light close to my face. I recognize it as my ghost.

Ghost: Guardian, are you alright? Can you hear me?

Y/N: Yeah... I hear you buddy... where am I?

Ghost: Thank the stars. I was worried that you wouldn't make it. We're in the infirmary ward at Beacon. You passed out some time after dealing with all the Grimm. Oh, I managed to bring the shard with us. I had a little... help along the way.

My ghost floats to the side and I see Blake and the blonde chick. Blake runs to me and hugs me.

Blake: WHAT DID I SAY?!? DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT, YOU IDIOT!!!

I can tell she's crying cause she sniffles and hides her face in my chest. I wrap my arms around her back, and pet her gently, trying to calm her down.

Y/N: I'm sorry, babe... I'm sorry I made you worry about me... but I'm okay now... that's all that matters...

Blake looks at me with tearful eyes, and nods in agreement. I rub her eyes, wiping her tears away. I see the blonde lean down towards me, and she kisses my forehead. I blush a little bit because it was surprising... and it felt nice.

Yang: It's good to have you back... and your lips are amazing to kiss~.

I blush from that statement, and I quickly put my helmet on to hide my embarrassment.

Can Y/N L/N please report to the Auditorium please? Y/N L/N to the auditorium please.

No rest for the weary, I guess. I manage to sit up, and put my armor back on.

Blake: You sure you're able to walk?

Y/N: Without a doubt... I've been through worse.