Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)

On the set of Quit Playing Games (With My Heart), the boys were filmed lip-syncing and dancing in a vacant playground of some sort. It started out hilarious watching Nick prank Howie during each break, but the entertainment began to run out after two hours. To stop the boredom I started to draw the guys.

Brian would try to pose as long as he could before being reprimanded by the director and I'd draw quick gestures of their dance moves or during someone's close up. 

At some point during the dance breakdown, little trickles of rain began to fall and the crew decided keep filming. The rain turned into showers, with the sudden turn of events I stopped drawing and enjoyed the performance. Rain plus thin pastel outfits equaled my full undivided attention.

I tried my best not to look thirsty.

***Three hours after rain scene****

The music video was finally finished and the guys were given towels to dry with and took a few promo pictures. The rain slowed down a lot, but there were a few drops here and there.  I thought why not draw the boys again?? So I did.

I just couldn't stop staring at them! Nick's hair was completely messed up, while Howie managed to look collected even after all the gyrating body rolls he did. Brian and AJ who were still clearly in the process of drying off posed, with the later doing the absolute most.

And Kevin.....well.....

"Stop staring at his dick." What?  I jump a little out of fear and came back to reality to see AJ with a pink towel wrapped around his head. The rain had completely stopped and my sketchbook was no longer in danger, I only meant to draw what I saw...

Defensively I say "What are you talking about J?" and quickly closed my sketchbook. He pulls his shades down in way that you knew exactly what he was saying without him having to say it. I let out a frustrated sigh as he suggestively wiggle his right eyebrow. "I wasn't starting at his.... I was just trying to..."

He cut me off and folded his arm onto his chest "I'm bigger than him ya know".  I laugh more than I needed and said "Are you sure about that?" slowly beginning to size him up.

Before I know it the pink towel is flying towards my face!!

So it's a war that you want huh???

I grab an unused towel and aim for his head, but instead of AJ it hits Brian. I try to apologize between short-breathed giggles "Hey! What was that for?" he laughs before Nick joins in by nearly tackling him, leaving Kev and Howie to try and break that situation up.

I feel someone grab my wrist, already knowing who it is I turn to see AJ smirking, we start to drift away from the group and walk towards an abandoned swing set.

I sit down on one and so does J. He takes a breath and stops, digging his feet into the dirt "I'm usually not the jealous type..." he pauses "I really like you, but I don't want to get in the way if there's someone else."

The chains on the swing set begin to clink against each other and in the distance there's echoes of laughter.

Instantly I regret visually undressing Kev earlier, I had no I idea AJ felt this way about me. "Alex, there's one else..I really like you too."

 As I say that, he reaches over from his swing to kiss me and I kiss back.

***Time transition***

After what seemed like a passionate forever we walked back to the rest of the guys. Nick sing-songed about us kissing in a tree and Brian gave him a love tap upside the head, Kevin let out a dry laugh. Howie rounds the guys up to get ready to go back to the hotel.

AJ walks me over to my car and gives a good-bye "I'll see you tonight?" I wink"Maybe." as I watch him walk to the SUV, I smile to myself happy that he knows I would never play games with his heart and vice versa.