Whole (Pt. 2 of Broken)

Girl's Pov

Nick grabbed hold of my hand "Okay, just keep your eyes closed and follow me real quick."

Hesitantly I closed my eyes before logic kicked in "Nick, how am I supposed to follow you if I can't see where I'm go-"

He started walking. 

Briskly. 

Basically to the point where we broke out into a light jog.

"Nickolas Gene Carter, where the hell are you taking me?!" 

"It's a surprise."

"You do know Fatima will kill us if we're late for rehearsal.. Right?"

He answered calmly "Kevin's stalling."

Well damn.

I came to a complete stop after bumping into Nick's back.

"Alright we're here. You can open your eyes now."

I look around and the first thing I notice is that we're still in the building, the second thing being the small table and chair set placed in this even smaller room.

"Are we in the supply closet?"

Nick walked in front of me a took out a decent sized tackle box; pulling out a tablecloth, silverware with some plates and finally a candleholder. He rolled a mini cooler from behind the table, taking out two bottles of sparkling water and portioning the food that was inside two containers.

"Yeah, I figured we wouldn't have enough time to go out somewhere to get lunch, so I figured here will have to do for the time being."

He motioned me over and pulled a chair out for me to sit.

"Awe Nick, you really didn't have to do this."

He smiled "I know. I wanted to."

**************************

Nick's Pov

Kevin whispered over to me "So did it work?"

I smirked "I think so."

For the past month and a half I've been trying to win back my ex-girlfriend. I'm starting to think she's warming up to the idea of us getting back together. I messed up big time and I'm willing to do anything to be back in her good graces again. 

Kev started to work through the choreography "That's good, loverboy. Fatima was about to murder me while you two we're out making googly eyes at each other. My charm only lasts but so long with my girl." On the last part he blow a kiss at his girlfriend, who just playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"It's not really like that right now with us, I'm just trying to make it up to her."

He nodded and sighed to himself "Yeah, I know where you're coming from, till this day I'm not sure why Fatima forgave me. Granted I didn't do anything inherently bad, but it wasn't exactly good either."

I looked up and saw Fatima, Angela, and my newfound "friend" helping the others learn the new steps.

Mark my words, she'll be mine again.

**************************

Girl's Pov

"Are you going to take him back?"

I shot Nikki a look, who simply put her hands up in defense.

Nikki again, pried "Well are you?"