Random Drunk Part

Sober Me: Just a quick warning and rundown of what's happening.. I'm writing something while being "mildly" drunk. It will not be edited or grammatically correct. I apologize for whatever's written 😂😭 It just might be a bunch of random thoughts.

Just consider this a "crack" part.

Enjoy....

Drunk Me:

Okay so I've been trying to do this since Dec. 17th.

Here's a quick lil something...

Finally finishing up on May 22nd (my bday)

Bring it all to Me

"Really? JC?? You could've been with anybody, but no you chose him!"

"Aje, calm down.. It wasn't like that."

"It wasn't like that? It was-.. Listen just tell me the truth... Did you sleep with JC?"

"Babe..No, I'd never cheat on you."

"Well, then explain his cologne on your clothes and how I caught him leaving here at 2 am in the morning? Huh??."

"Baby... Listen.. There's nothing going on between us and nothing ever will."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Alex. I never slept with JC. Okay?" .. "Shit." I mumble to myself .

"What?" AJ said in the most commanding tone..

"Well... He had came over because Bobbie had decided to break up and he needed someone to talk to."

"At 2 am? He could've just called or went over to another friends place."

"I know that and I realize the time doesn't help either, but I swear he didn't come here for anything else, but advice."

"How am I suppose to believe? It all seems so damn sketchy?"

AJ walked away from me and headed upstairs..

"I'll call him right now! Speaker on and everything, if that's what it takes."

"Whatever." AJ closed the guest room door.

I sat down slumped against the wall...

What did I do????

*****Two Hours Earlier*****

"Ya know if I hadn't met Bobbie we would've been married by now.." JC slightly slurred after having a few shots.

"Sure.. Listen J, you're more than welcome to stay in the guest room and sleep the tequila off.. Okay?"

It seemed like everytime they'd break up he'd coming crawling back to me, telling how much he loved me and that he wished he could turn back to time and make me stay...

Yes, he'd quote Cher.. But I mean who doesn't?

"No.. No, I'm fine. I swear." He smiled and I felt my heart flutter just like how it used to whenever I thought about him..

He opened his arms up "C'mere"

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

JC held me in strong embrace before kissing me on my cheek..

I leaned into and eventually turned to face his lips, I kissed him and he kissed back and I didn't know how to feel.

I love AJ and things are going good, but JC and I... We have a lot of history, some good and some bad, but most of it is filled with great memories..

What do I do now???

Clothes flew off and one thing led to another..

By the time I heard AJ pull up I had JC semi sober and half way out the window..

I jumped in shower and tried to scrub whatever guilt I started to feel off of me.. I'd already changed the sheets in the guest room and had the others in the dryer.

While in the shower I myself began to sober up, I hadn't realized how much I drank a long with JC...

I thought I had everything figured out and cleaned up, until my bubble was bursted. AJ seen JC shimming down the terrace and his disheveled apprentice. Myself coming out of the shower doesn't seem bad, but without much you can see the connection.

I forgot to put the clothes in with the bed sheets and instead had them balled up in corner of the  bathroom.

All I could think of is..

What did I do???

**** Present Time****

AJ opened the door "How long has this been going on?"

I sighed "Nothing is going on.. Okay? Nothing."

"I want you out by the morning."

I felt tears form "Babe..."

"Just go.."

------------------

Sober Me: Yeahhh.... Again, I'm not gonna fix any of that 😭

I'll probably unpublish it soon.

Anyway it took a while for me to want to post this so.. Umm yeah..

Hope you enjoyed!!

🙃