Youngblood

Nick's Pov

We just had our first big fight and I don't know if I should breakdown and apologize or wait for her to do it.

I know that she's too stubborn to do that and I'm too strong-willed. I just wish this all would blow over and she'd be back here with me.

I always end apologizing and go running back to her. Over and over again, but I can't help it. I love her too much to stay mad at her.

Maybe I'm just making something out of nothing. It's not all her fault, I always go back to her...

We haven't acknowledged our own flaws and just end up blaming each other.

She's the type of woman that knows exactly what she wants unless that involves me. It's like she can't decide whether not she wants to be with me.

I want to be with her.

Or at least I think I do.

                           Gf's Pov

I decide to go for a drive to clear mind after my fight with Nick.

I can't help but to go over what was said and what we fought over. I even debate on if I should just swallow my pride and apologize.

A few questions come to mind. Would apologizing ease some of the tension that we've been experiencing lately? Can I really handle dating a Pop Star with all the fans and distance? Am I pushing him away?

After nearly thirty minutes of driving in silence I decide to turn on the radio. Hoping that it would quite down some of my thoughts.

I mindlessly listen and nod my head for a few moments before the words seem to be addressing me...

"You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you
I give and I give and I give and you take, give and you take

Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life

And I'm just a dead man walking tonight
But you need it, yeah you need it
All of the time
Yeah, ooh ooh ooh"

"Ugh, damn radio." I reach down to change to station.

At this point I'm just driving to drive, not really knowing where I'm going. Yet somehow I don't miss my turn to Nick's condo..

"Coming up on 109X the hits "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) by the Back-"

It's my fault.

                          Nick's Pov

I check my phone out of desperation. Hoping that maybe she'd text me or at least for a sign...

Without missing a beat I do see my sign..

I look out my bedroom window and see the calm beach before me. All my biggest issues have been made clear by a walk or two on the soft sand.

It was light enough to see my way back and dark enough to get lost.

I take my chance.

I check my phone one more time just to make sure and still nothing..

Figuring that there's no chance in hell that'd she call or text me, I decide to leave my phone behind.

A few moments later I'm walking on the sun baked sand and listen to the soft roar of the waves.