Yes I Will

Gf's POV

Making my last rounds, I check and make sure everyone is where they're supposed to be, unfortunately one boy in particular isn't..

Ughhhh.. This is really starting to become come a nightly thing with him now.

I back track and ask Nick has he seen Brian recently, he simply shook his head "no", which sent his hairstylist into a tizzy. AJ nor Kevin hadn't seen Brian within the last fifteen minutes, but thankfully though Howie was able to tell me where he'd last seen him. I quickly make my way to his dressing room door and knock three times before walking in..

"Brian, are you ready yet?? Five minutes until.."

As I walk in I find him crouched in front of his duffle bag trying to shove something inside of it quickly.

Okay..

He sprang up "Sorry, had to do some last minute things."

Brian gently positioned me in front of the doors threshold, kissed my cheek and dashed out of the door.

At this point as long as this got him on stage quicker, I was fine with it.

After the concert I pulled Howie to the side and asked him "Hey, um have you noticed that Brian has been lagging behind lately?"

He nodded then concern flashed across his face "Yeah.. Do you think something's wrong?"

I sighed "I'm not sure, I hope not."

On the way back to the hotel I tried to think of the best way to ask Brian personally about his health. I mean I'm sure he wouldn't hide this from me, so I try to chalk it up to the possibility of him not noticing anything different, but whatever he put in his duffle bag.. it has to be something he didn't want me to see. While the tour manager checked the boys in, I made sure to help Brian with the bags even though he protested like hell, I just want to make sure he isn't overexerting himself again.

Brian sighed as I tried to reach for his duffle bag "Babe, I got it. It's fine." He tightened his grip around it's straps. Not wanting to cause an unnecessary argument I let it go and wait for our room keys.

*************************

I shower before Brian, just to give myself more time to rehearse the conversation and plan out any possible dialogue between the two of us. Though when I get out, I find a note on the tv stand:

"Went down to Howie's room to hang out with the guys.

Love you!

-Rok"

I decide to order room service and watch some trashy tv. I had planned on talking to Brian as soon as he got back, but that didn't happen, I ended falling asleep while binging 90 Day Fiancé. When I woke up in the morning I found Brian curled up beside me with his leg slung over the majority of my body. His was hair ruffled up even more, taking on the appearance of a broken halo and a soft smirk on his lips. God, he looked like a devilish angel. I looked at him one more time before silently hoping he was alright. I don't know what I'd do if I even lost him. I can't imagine my life without him.

Hours pass and as I lie in bed a little longer, I hear Brian get up and soon enough the shower was running. After a few minutes I sit up and look around, before my eyes fall on that damn duffle bag. This was my chance, I sat for five whole minutes before I made moves to seize this opportunity. Though, I realized that this would be a complete invasion of his privacy and well would ruin the trust in our relationship. The water stopped running and I quickly went back to my side of the bed and grabbed the phone to order some breakfast. A couple minutes pass and Brian came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.