One Fine Day (Pt. 2 of 'I Met Him On Sunday')

A continuation of I.M.H.O.S

****Present Day****

It's been two months since my "run-in" with Nick Carter and my little blog blew up, of course with time I faced even more backlash, but I took it all in stride. Surprisingly, other people started to share their own celebrity stories and I must say it's become a guilty pleasure of mine to read. For two seemingly peaceful months I was Nick-free, aside from a few comments here or there and me avoiding anything Backstreet Boy based like the plague.. I was good.

Or so I thought.

*** Three Weeks Ago*** 

Sunday:

Every once in a while I wonder if I was being too harsh with Nick, but then I remember how I ended up making a complete fool of myself. 

So I blocked him on everything. 

Anyway, for personal reasons I ended up moving to the other side of town and I'm not complaining. I work from home now, my apartment is slightly bigger and I have more time for myself, the only issue is that I really miss seeing my bestie every other day. 

On average my day goes as followed.. I got up, checked my phone and made some breakfast. Shower, update my blog and get some real work done. Skip lunch by accident and ended up eating an early dinner then go jog around the block a couple times. Shower, binge watch some shows and pass out in front of the tv. While today started like any other day, somewhere between working and skipping lunch I realized I needed to go grocery shopping.

"Damnit.."

Before heading out the door I try to make a list of what I need, so I don't have to make another impromptu grocery trip anytime soon. I grab my keys and semi jog down my apartment building stairs.

I laugh to myself "Would this count as my workout for today?"

While I stroll through down the grocery store aisles I make sure to follow my list to a T, well that is until a box of Cap n' Crunch was calling my name. I shrug and add it to my cart.

"A little bit of self-care?"

I jumped for a second and thought to myself there's no way in hell this is happening again. Whether I wanted to believe it or not there Nick stood flashing a smile my way. I debated on saying something smart and return to minding my business, but instead I sighed and didn't even bother responding. As I pushed my cart down the rest of the aisle, he started to walk beside me..

I stopped in place and asked "Are you following me now?"

He turned red "No.. I just needed another box of.. Frosted Flakes."

Nick grabbed a box of cereal as proof.

I smirked "Okay, but those are Cheerios."

Nick looked at the cereal and shrugged "Close enough.. Listen" He sighed "Please, I hate the way things ended between us and I know it's my fault and all, but is there any small chance that you'd let me make it up to you. Please."

Monday:

Later on today I decided to facetime my bestie during what would have been our lunch break. If there's anyone that deserved to be kept in the loop with all of this Nick stuff, it's her. She was there with me right in the beginning and the somewhat bitter end. 

She yelled "You said No!?"

I laughed "Hush and let me finish telling my story! No, I said I'll think about it."

She rolled her eyes "Well did you?"

I nodded "Yeah.."

"Okay?? So what are you going to do?"