A Moment

***Just a small "crack" part, Enjoy!***

"Rok! Knock next time would you!"

I frantically try to cover myself in a towel, as he slammed the door without hesitation.

He said from behind it "I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was in here, I swear."

I don't bother replying I just try and get dressed as fast as humanly possible.

As soon as I walk out, AJ breaks outs into laughter which in turn causes Nick to laugh as well.

"Really guys? You told him no one was in there?" I placed my hands on my hips.

In between laughs AJ manages to say "Yes."

I just sigh and get into my bunk. I figure the next time I hear Brian pass me, I'll accept his apology and apologize as well.

"Why can't we have one moment of peace on this bus?" Kevin walks through and sits beside Nick.

"Right." I add my two cents.

"I mean, you're the one putting Nick into a head-lock right now Kev." AJ points out. "That doesn't really look like peace to me." He smirks.

"Watch it J." Kevin warns.

Aje put his hands up "What I'm just spitting facts."

Kev mumbled "I'll spit your facts.."

Nearly two hours pass and I haven't seen any sight of Brian or heard him get into his bunk below me. Two more hours pass and now AJ's in a head-lock. Still no Brian to be found.

"Stop biting me!"

"Let Alex go."

I looked out from my curtain and saw Nick biting Kevin's leg like a rabid Chihuahua, while AJ's windpipe was getting squeezed.

"Kevin. Cut it out, you're the mature one." Howie threw his pillow at the three of them.

"That's true, but they started it."

"Kevin."

"Fine." He sighed and dropped AJ and shook Nick off of him.

I looked down and mouthed thank you to Howie, who nodded in response.

"Goodnight guys." He said.

We mumbled a collective "Night."

I laid there waiting to hear if Brian got in for bed. I mean I could text him, but he's literally in the same place so what's the point. I hear someone knock on the bathroom door and after a few seconds they walk in. Figuring that it's Brian, I go ahead and climb out my bunk, down into his.

I make sure to turn the above light on so that I don't scare him half to death. After a while I hear the door open and footsteps getting closer.

"Why the hell is my light on?" He said to himself.

He pulled back the curtain and jumped "Oh sweet Jesus you scared me."

"Sorry." I scooted over as far as I could so he had enough room to get in.

"You're not gonna bite me or put me in a head-lock, right?" He playfully covered himself with his blanket.

I tapped his knee "No, I just wanted to apologize and say that I forgive you it was an honest mistake."

He nodded "Well since I saw you naked, it's only right that you see me naked." He starts to take off his shirt.

"You really don't have to do that." I start to laugh.

"Shh, you're gonna wake up everyone.." He got his shirt over his head and threw it at me "Halfway there".

"Brian stop, okay I forgive you." I hand him back his shirt.

"Really? Cause I was about to Magic Mike it up in here." He puts his shirt back on and leans against the bunk wall.

"Yes, really.." I moved closer to him. He took the hint and put his arm around me.

"Not gonna lie, you have a nice butt." He couldn't even keep a straight face.

"Anddd there goes the moment." I lightly hit his side.

"What do you mean? Come here give Rok some sugar."

Brian started tickling me, until I almost kicked him in the face.

"My bad." I kissed his cheek.

While blushing he pulled me on top of him.

"Is the moment back?" He bit my neck.

"Definitely."

"Hey, you two! Cut it out people are trying to sleep." Howie threw a pillow at the curtain.

Nick and AJ started laughing.

Kevin said "Here we go again."

"I'm biting Kevin this time." AJ basically screamed.

"Only three hours and we're in our own separate hotel rooms." Brian whispered in my ear.

I half sighed "Three hours."