Sleepover?

Your Pov

I look down at my duffle bag and check it for the third time.

"Alright, everything looks about right.. Toiletries, Hair Stuff, Snacks, Clothes, Underwear, Pajam--"

I pause for a second and mumble to myself again "Shit. I forgot regular pajamas.."

I ninja roll across my bed and run over to my dresser to grab them.

They're security, just in case I chicken out of wearing the sexy one's in front of him.

"Okay now we're cooking with gas!"

I rub my hands together like I'm plotting to take over the world, when out of nowhere my friend pops up and says "You're gonna have to stop talking to yourself before Kevin thinks you're crazy."

I jump slightly "Lance, stop scaring me like that, I'm trying to not forget anything important here."

I walk into the bathroom and check one more time.

He laughs and sits on my bed "Sorry, but to be fair you knew I was here."

I jokingly roll my eyes "Yeah, true. I set myself up and now you scared off ten years of my life."

He stretches out and makes himself comfortable completely ignoring my last comment.

"So, are you ready for tonight?" Lance raises one of his eyebrows.

I sit down and play coy "I have no clue what your talking about."

He sits up "Oh come on you know exactly what I'm talking about" he nodges my shoulder. "This little playdate Sleepover thing your packing for. Are you and Kev gonna--"

I laugh a bit and wave my hands in defense "Whoaa hold up, that's none of your business, Sir."

Lance walks over to my bag "Oh really, you wouldn't be packing this if you weren't expecting to just sleep over."

He points to my sexy set of pajamas.

"Okay, maybe I was just being very prepared."

He looks down them and back at me "Well, you prepared good honey."

********

I pull up to Kevins house, park and go to get my weekend bags out.

Before I can grab it out of my trunk, Kev speeds out the front door towards me.

"Hey Darlin" he give me a quick kiss, "I'll grab this for you. Go on in the house and make yourself comfortable."

"Okay." I unintentionally giggle and blush like crazy.

I love it when he calls me Darlin.

I walk in and I'm completely floored. It's so neat and cozy in here, that wasn't much of a surprise since Kevin practically exudes this. What I'm surprised by is how he prepped for my arrival.

All the little things that I like he seems to have here for me. Realistic stuff like my favorite candle scent, cereal and..