Babydoll

Continuation of "The Roof"

I sit in bed mindlessly watching tv.. I look at the clock, 2:11 am and I decide to check my phone again.. Nothing.

Maybe I'm just in a bad spot and can't get any service. I get up and walk around my hotel suite until I get one more bar..  Though I already know that's not the problem.

He would've called by now. The last message I sent was at 2:10 just to see if he was okay and well, nothing.

I figure he's probably already asleep by now.. I'll just leave my phone on, so I don't miss whenever he replies.

All I want to do right now is be wrapped up in his arms, safe and warm through the night. Every inch of my body covered in sweet velvety kisses. Instead of being in these cold hotel sheets alone.

I think if could just fall asleep I'd be free of my loneliness. I end up tossing and turning for twenty minutes desperately trying to sleep.

I sit up again and turn the tv back on. With little effect in grabbing my attention I zone out, unintentionally imagining if Brian was here with me..

In bed, tangled up between the sheets, I wouldn't even notice how cold they were before. God, I wish he was here right now.

Coming to the realization that I won't be able to get him out of my head... I get up again and wonder into the kitchen pouring myself a hefty glass of wine. I return back to bed and sit watching moving pictures with sound. I sip until "Brian" is the very last name I can think of. Knowing full and well, that in the morning he'll be back in my thoughts.

Eventually I drift off into sleep, I slip into a fuzzy dream that gets clearer as I realize what's happening. Even in my sleep I can't escape my need for Brian to be cuddled up with me tonight.

Ever since we meet on the Rooftop last November I couldn't get enough of him. He constantly invaded my thoughts and I don't know how to satiate my desire.

I always wonder how does he really feel about me? Does he care? Nights like this make me question everything.. I can't keep doing this. I won't be waiting long like this anymore.

Just as the dream started to get good I wake to the sound of knocking at my door. I check the time, 3:43 am. I wrap myself up quickly with my robe and navigate through the dark to check  the peephole. All I see is the back of someone's curly blond head, I take my chances and open the door slowly..

"Brian?"

He picks me up and instantly I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into the kiss. As if he knew I couldn't spend a night without him, he came and in a solid swift motion removed my rope and what it covered.

"I tried calling you." Brian said in between kisses.

"When?" I sit up on my elbows in bed.

"About an hour ago. I knew I was gonna be late so I wanted to let you know I'm okay." He turned me over.

"I must have passed out.. I left my phone on and everything."

He began to kiss down my back,
"Don't worry about it, Baby. I'm here now."