Chapter 2

Sasha's POV

I snuggle into my warm pillow hugging it as I do every night after I sob into it and punch it like a normal teenage girl trying to get out all her pent up feelings.

My wet hair clings to my gray pyjama top which has an image of a beautiful black wolf as I lie tucked in my cosy bed praying for things to get better for my parents and for me to feel better about myself.

Once I finish praying I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep, exhausted.

...........

I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night to the sound of the window breaking and I can barely process what is happening as I hardly can see who is entering in the darkness, with all I can see being blurs and I rub my eyes trying to track their speed in the terrible lighting.

I get out my bed and run towards the door opening my mouth to scream for my parents who have hopefully sobered up out of their sadness for the night by now and even if they haven't they are not sadistic, if they hear me screaming they will come and help me if I'm being attacked by strangers.

Suddenly a cloth touches my lips and covers my mouth and nose and I struggle pointlessly.

"Breathe it in you'd rather be asleep than awake when being taken right?" A man says.

"Mhhee mhho." I scream muffled.

I soon find the need for air and I allow myself to breathe and black dots fill my vision as I fall back and into a man's arms, my body limp and unconscious.

............

Dylan's POV

The door to the pack house opens to the two men carrying a black duffel bag and handing it over to me.

"You haven't told us why we just kidnapped a defenceless and helpless human girl. We should maybe return her actually before she wakes up." Jason says.

I growl.

"Um sorry then." James says.

I begin unzipping the bag to find the girl tied up and curled in a small ball.

My hand gently brushes some hair out her face and I pick her up out the bag and lie her beautiful body on the table.

I snap her ropes and lie her flat on her back my fingers trace the wolf print on her top.

"Alpha?" Zack asks.

"What?" I ask snapping out my trance.

"I was just asking if you want us to take her to a room or the dungeon." He says.

"She's coming to my room and don't you ever think of putting my mate in a cell again." I growl and their jaws drop open.

"You found your mate and you didn't tell us!" James exclaims.

"Well I wanted to explain everything to her first you know get her acquainted with our world it's not often we get human mates but I want to ensure she is well informed. I can't let everyone else scare her so you better keep this quiet." I say.

"Yes." They reply excited, the entire pack has been waiting for a luna since I took over when I was 16 after my parents died in a rouge attack, we find our mates at 16 and I'm 19, they've been waiting 3 years. That's longer than it sounds.

My fingers drift against the girl's soft skin. Her heartbeat is a beautiful beat, her breathing an intoxicating rhythm.
Her skin is soft and smooth until it touches a cut covered with tissues and cellotape, the same way most cuts are covered.

I begin ripping them off her and some water and plasters are brought and I begin treating her injuries. Every touch sends a spark through my body. The kind that makes me feel pleasure.
I feel needed even if she hasn't asked for my help. I know she needs help and providing for her makes me happy.

She suddenly begins to stir. Moving around as she wakes up.

I'm not ready for her to wake up.

"Knock her unconscious again." I whisper and a cloth is put to her mouth and nose and she soon collapses back on the table.

"There we go she needs to sleep and have her injuries fixed before waking up." I say putting on another plaster on her beautiful body.