Chapter 15

Dylan

I stare in disbelief at my passed out mate lying on the ground, blood pouring from her nose and wrist.

"N-no Sasha. Sasha, baby, wake up. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lost control. Please baby wake up," I say holding her unconscious body.

Tears drop her her pale face and I gently move a stray strand of hair out her eyes.

I gently lie her on the bed.

"Do what you need to," I sigh leaving knowing it is best for me to leave her right now.

I'm such a jerk. The most perfect human girl ever happens to be my mate, I should have rescued her like prince charming not a stalker and I kept her locked up in a tower like Rapunzel and in every telling of that story the girl resents the person who kept her in that tower. She's so smart and brave, I've never seen a girl like her, one who didn't just turn to putty the second she saw me, human or wolf.

She's the perfect Luna, she'll give me a strong heir. I know it. However that doesn't make my actions any better. She wouldn't take being kept here for the purpose of bearing an heir very well. She can be so sweet and innocent one second and the next she'll kick me where it hurts the moment I anger her and she'll probably kick me and run away when I tell her the purpose of an Alpha's mate or any wolf's mate.

I'm Alpha Dylan Black, the Blood Alpha, ever since I took over when I was 16 I have been known as one of the most ruthless and feared alphas in history, hence the title, the Blood Alpha, I struggled to find my mate and people believed I was so ruthless that I didn't had one or she took one look at me and ran out of fear, some even speculated that I killed her.

They were right in one way or another, my mate wants to run away from me. She doesn't want my love, affection, care or money, she wants me to leave her alone and let her go back to a home of abuse.

Tears fall from my eyes and I slam my bedroom door behind me, refusing to let anyone see through my heart of stone, to let anyone see a single emotion based tear slip from my eyes.

Sasha has every right to hate and fear me. I've heard of some wolves abusing their mates despite them being a gift. No one could kill their mate at least, I've always hated it when a male abused his female, they are given to us for us to care over them. Werewolves aren't all monsters, the ones who beat their own gifted soul mates are.

I am a monster. I punched mine in the face, hard enough to knock her out. It could have even killed her. I wish I could let her go right now but I can't, my pack needs a Luna, as do I, and she was chosen for it and my wolf side would never allow her to leave forever. I'd search for her till I found her.

My fist punches into a wall and a huge hole forms and the wall crumbles down to dust and I sigh knowing I'll need to get it fixed.

A/N

Happy Easter
Two posts today in this book

Thanks so much for all the support you all have given me.