Chapter 11

Sasha

I open my eyes to be met with a blurred image of a man's t-shirt against my face.

I try move away but I can't. I wiggle around till I can get some space to breathe and I see his sleeping face.

He looks so handsome and innocent asleep it completely defies the image if the guy who treated me like a possession or a pet and tried to put a tracking serum in me. Wait I was asleep in his arm he probably has already put it in me. That jerk.

I pull from him and punch him hard in the face and I hear an animalistic growl from him and his eyes soften as they land on me as I glare at him.

"Morning darling why did you punch me? You know it doesn't really hurt. I have a high pain tolerance," he says and I look down.

"In most areas," he finishes.

"You think you can just do as you please with me. I don't want anything to do with you! Understand that. I appreciate that you helped me get away from my abuse but there is one thing I don't like and that is being used as a possession and locked up all the time," I say trying to get out his hold.

He turns me and he sits on me pinning me to the floor.

"I lock you up because your instinct seems to be to flee all the time and I don't want to lose you. Unlike in some stories of fiction on my kind we don't get second chance mates. We get one mate. One soul mate which we cannot reject. Some wolves never even meet their soul mate. You realise I can't have kids with anyone other than you. I don't know if you are the same, being human, but we can only have kids with our mates," he says gently caressing my cheek.

"I'm seventeen and in high school, I don't want to and shouldn't be thinking about having children," I say.

"I'm just telling you about the future," he says.

"You can't decide my future for me werewolf I don't care if you're some Alpha or whatever to your kind but to me you're nothing but a creep, a guy who kidnapped me. I don't care if I'm your soul mate as you claim I am, I won't be treated as a possession and some ob-"

"You're not a possession nor an object. You're my mate Sasha, I love you and if you can't accept that then you'll have to live with it. If you think some words are going to persuade me to release you, you are very much mistaken. I'll admit that kidnapping you wasn't a very nice thing but then I'll do anything to prevent my mate from leaving me. Fate has given you to me," he says, running his finger along my cheek.

"I can decide my own fate," I say.

"You can try but you'll fail, my love," he says getting off me and offering a hand to help me up.

I slap away his hand and get to my feet and walk to the door and try push it open, only to fail.

He pushes it and it easily opens and I walk past him, intentionally not giving him any signs of appreciation.

He grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

"You're going the wrong way darling," he says slightly growling.

"I never asked you for directions," I say kneeing him again where it hurts and walking in my direction.

"Go that way and I'll have my warriors bring you back to me," he says and I start running in that direction and I hear him howling for back up.

I clench my fists in anger as I run.

I notice a lake and I dive in it and while I am under the water I see an underwater cave and I swim there, luckily it isn't too deep nor exposed.

I swim inside it and surface to see a cave which is likely inside the cliff that surrounded one side of the lake.

I pull myself out the water and begin to walk further into the cave till I see and exit and I resume running to my escape happy to see light after walking in the pitch dark cave, hoping it wasn't a dead end and I wouldn't turn some corners and be delivered into a death trap.

A wolf suddenly pounces on me snarling as it knocks me to the ground and I struggle beneath it.

"Let me go! I'm not going back to the jerk werewolf alpha or whatever he is. I don't care if he claims to be my mate," I shout struggling, the claws of the wolf sinking into me.

The wolf shifts into a man and I see he is rather scruffy in his appearance, with his old clothes and breath smelling faintly of some sort of alcohol and a smirk is drawn by his lips.

"I was going to kill you human girl but it seems you may have some use to me," he says, his voice screaming danger.

He gets to his feet and forces me up and punches me hard in the git causing me to go limp as he carries me off.