Chapter 37

Sasha

I wake up, opening my eyes to find the warmth that surrounded me last night gone and the object in my arms being a pillow, not a werewolf, that happens to be called Dylan.

I toss the pillow off the bed and sit up, very annoyed by the fact that he left me without even saying goodbye to my face. He left me after we became more intimate. That's just wrong.

I'm still mad at him as is for stopping massaging my head, which had felt like heaven. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have ended up in heat to begin with. He instead decided to almost taunt me by stopping massaging me.

Why do the females always have to be the ones to go through pain such as heat and labour and everything. It is quite unfair. He shouldn't have left me.

My eyes fall on a note and I decide to read it and if it's from him then he has explaining to do for leaving me alone. I take the note in my hands and begin to read it.

Dear Sasha

I'm sorry that I'm not there with you. I had to go to a meeting. When you wake up you can come to my office if you want to see me.

Love Dylan

I get out of the bed, deciding to go to him, despite him having left me alone. It's probably because I want his cuddles and for him to massage me, the two things he is best at.

I look myself over and see I am in his t-shirt. I find myself strangely comfortable with him but I guess that is because of what happened when I was in heat. Looking at the oversized t-shirt on me I can see it is a little short to leave the room in, despite it being rather warm and comfy.

I open the closet and my eyes fall on a beautiful dress with a dark blue top and a white skirt with dark blue flowers.

I strip out of my clothes and change into some clean clothes and put on the dress with them over a white t-shirt. I spin around in front of the mirror admiring the dress on me when I realise my hair is a bird's nest and I immediately run to the bathroom to take care of it.

Eventually I make it out the bedroom and I make a beeline for Dylan's office.
I want to surprise him but with his senses I'm pretty sure he already knows that I'm here so I just open the door and I walk in on what appears to be a meeting.

"Morning Darling," Dylan says.

"I-I didn't realise there was a meeting," I say realising how terribly awkward this is to walk in on him and his two friends in a meeting.

"No go ahead we'll leave. Why waste an opportunity for kids to be created."

A blush coats my cheeks and in seconds I find myself locked back in the bedroom with my back against the door, my head planted in my hands as my mind repeats the implication of the statement.

James was talking about mating. I am absolutely not ready to talk about that kind of thing with Dylan. He did it last night to save me, I didn't want to die and he didn't want me to either I guess and mating was the only solution so he helped me.

Obviously I'm not ready anyway to further the intimacy in our relationship. If I was I wouldn't be freaking out with a face as red as a tomato. I'm too young to be a mother regardless.

"Sasha?" Dylan said knocking on the door.

"Eeek!!" I exclaimed surprised and mortified.

"James was just kidding you know. No need to be afraid," he says and I slowly open the door.

"Your heat shouldn't have come at your age and put you into this kind of situation. It should have only come when you were of age, as in eighteen. I'm sorry I caused you to end up in that situation," he says.

"C-can we rather not talk about this. I'm uncomfortable discussing this kind of thing so openly," I whisper.

"I understand that however our relationship is at the human equivalent of marriage and I just want to tell you that I will try my best to respect whatever boundaries you have," he says kissing my forehead.

"Please don't leave me again in the morning. I don't like waking up and finding that you aren't there," I say.

...............

A/N

I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and vote. I really enjoy reading your comments.