Epilogue

Dylan

I watch, lovestruck, as my mate holds a baby in her arms. The little bundle of joy is swayed back and forth as it playfully grabs Sasha's long brown locks of hair. Sasha wears a beautiful smile on her lips whilst tears of happiness fall down her cheeks.

The little pup is beautiful just like its mother and I smile as well, gently stroking my little girl's soft skin.

"Dylan isn't she beautiful?" Sasha's bright gorgeous eyes look up to me.

I am speechless. My voice is stuck in my throat as I witness the miracle in front of me. After everything we have been through she is still right here with me and I could not be more happy.

The pack doctors believed her body would be too weak to handle giving birth but she is still sitting right in front of me. It's amazing that she is smiling despite how much she was screaming in pure agony only minutes ago. I honestly thought I would lose my hand after how tight she squeezed it.

"So have you thought of any name—"

"Emily," she immediately cuts me off and it seems as if I don't have a say which will not be happening.

"Emily? I think we should discuss this. How about Dawn, Harper or Morgan. I like those names," I suggest.

I am met with a fierce glare.

"Did you spend the last 24 hours going through contractions and agonizing pain, Dylan? Actually how many mornings did you wake up throwing up in the past 9 months? Did you have to eat for two living beings?" She asks me and I feel rather attacked by my mate in this moment as she stares at me expecting a very good answer in response.

So I want to be able to name my daughter but I also don't want to face the wrath of an angry she-wolf (regardless of whether her wolf is dormant or not) especially one who just gave birth. Some women are tired after giving birth but it seems some bounce back seriously quickly and it appears to be terrifying.

"You know Emily is a great name," I say deciding I am too young to die.

"Thought so," she says grinning like an evil mastermind, as if she thinks I am below her which I apparently am.

~

A/N

So I have decided to finish the book now. I am sorry that the epilogue is so short. I may make it longer in the future. I just suck at making romantic moments long. It is something I will hopefully work on.

I am still considering whether or not to write the sequel. I do have a lot of ideas for it and if I decide to publish it I do plan on announcing it on here. If I do go ahead with it the title will likely be: Kidnapped By My Enemy Mate

The book will be about Dylan and Sasha's daughter Emily and her mate Damian, who we have actually already met, yes I think some of you guessed this one.

If you liked this book you can read my others. Unless you don't want to which is perfectly fine.

[EDIT: The First Chapter of Kidnapped By My Enemy Mate has been published]

Thank you all for reading this book. I know it took a while for this chapter to come out but I was kinda procrastinating finishing the book since it was one of my first books I ever wrote. I started it in tenth grade and I published the first chapter whilst procrastinating studying and now two years later it is finally done.