Chapter 23

Sasha

"Morning Sasha," Dylan whispers, his lips softly touching the mark on my neck.

"Mhhmm," I mutter tiredly brushing him off and turning around and snuggling tiredly into him.

"Gwoo back two sweep," I mumble.

He laughs and picks me up in his arms.

"I wanna go back two bed," I mumble into his t-shirt.

"No sweetie I want to take you to meet my friends-"

I look up glaring at him instantly properly awake.

"I told you I tolerated you. I'm not in a romantic relationship with you. We are not dating or anything. I won't pretend to be in love with you when I'm not. You've looked after me but I couldn't be official unless I knew you properly," I say.

"So if I managed to get to know you and you felt comfortable-"

"You're making assumptions," I tell him.

"I'm being hopeful," he replies.

"You're keeping me against my will. I don't plan on developing Stockholm Syndrome Dylan," I say crossing my arms and looking away.

"It isn't Stockholm Syndrome. Sasha I've told you we're supposed to be together. It's fate. You might not be able to feel it completely yet but I do. I am in love with you. Please stop overlooking how I feel and give me a proper chance. I know I messed up bad at the start. But I have been trying to make it up to you. Please stop being so stubborn Sasha," he says.

"You can't tell me what to do. I understand everything you have done for me from saving me to well everything else but you kidnapped me I'm only being sensible by being stubborn," I say.

"I thought we were making progress. You allowed me to mark you and everything but we're back at square one. It's like whenever I get close to you, you just want to push me away. It's like you're trying to defend yourself from me when I'm not the enemy. I want to give you everything. I want to make you the happiest girl alive. I want to make you blush and smile and you won't let me even kiss you really. How many times have we kissed? Very few if ever. The reason you went into heat is because our relationship isn't going fast enough for our bond. We have a month or less to mate until the next wave of heat comes and I don't want to see you suffering," he says.

"I'm seventeen and you want us to 'mate'," I say.

"Not right now. Just please just let me in. Stop resisting me or else you'll only get hurt in the end," he sighs.

"Fine," I sigh giving in, unable to stand his pleading and some weird part of me telling me it would be best to give a chance.

He grins and I am tackled to the bed by him as he embraces me.

"Don't make me take what I said back," I threaten to get him off me.

He whines and instantly climbs off me.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks with a slight hint of nervousness.