Chapter 28

Sasha

"Stop! Please!" I cry out in pain and laughter as his fingers move quickly over my skin tickling me.

"Not until you admit that I am the most attractive man you've ever seen," Dylan says.

"No. I-I won't," I say laughing and rolling on the bed.

"Then I won't stop anytime soon," he says.

"What did I do to deserve this," I whine before laughing.

"You made me sleep on the floor last night and pelted me with pillows," he says.

"And you listen to me besides I was probably sleep talking and even if I was awake remember I told you to swim to Antarctica and I'm pretty sure I don't control you," I laugh.

"You threatened me with kisses. You threatened to never kiss me again," he says.

"Can't we just forget about it," I whine laughing.

"Sure but then you have to kiss me Sasha," he smirks.

"F-fine," I say softly and his fingers leave my skin.

My fingers slowly touch his cheeks and I bring his head down and press my lips against his and in seconds he has taken control of the kiss, moving his lips against mine and I follow his lead.

My hands slowly leave his face and fall to my sides as my lips melt against his.

His lips soon leave mine and he begins to give attention to my mark, kissing it lightly and I can't help but feel some sort of good feeling inside of me. It's strange and foreign to me, is it maybe that Dylan treats me better than he ever did.

Tears slowly swell in my eyes as I think of him and what happened. Thoughts I don't want to think about.

"Sasha I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Dylan's voice suddenly interrupts my thoughts.

"N-no. I-it was fine. It just made me think of something," I say getting up.

"Sasha baby was it not good enough? Am I not good enough?" He asks.

"No Dylan. You are amazing and the kiss was as well. I just need to be alone for a bit," I say.

"Oh. I'm going to my office then. If you need anything you'll likely find me in my office," he sighs before leaving and the tears begin to stream from my eyes as the door closes.

I grab a cushion and sob into it not wanting Dylan to be able to hear the full extent of my sobbing as I know he can with his werewolf hearing.

"Alex I'm sorry. I-it was my fault," I sob.

Images fill my vision.

The accident and the blood that was all around.

The broken glass and the heavily bleeding cuts littering skin.

Screams and shouts which echo in my head.

I scream as those memories play over and over again in my head.

Please please just make it stop!! It hurts so much. I don't want this. I did it. Please stop torturing me.

A/N

Thanks so much for 30k reads and 600 votes!!!

For those of you who did notice I did earlier put it that Dylan was her first kiss. However that was before I had developed a lot of her character so I changed it to she has kissed before she met Dylan in case any of you wanted to point that out.