Chapter 34

Dylan

"How have you not found Sasha!? It's been three days! Three days! That's three days closer to her heat," I growl angrily at Zack.

"Dylan calm down. We're going to find her it's just taking some time," he says trying to calm me down but without Sasha that is not working, in fact nothing is.

All I want right now is to have my mate in my arms. I can feel her heat is getting closer and I don't like the feeling one bit. My wolf is getting restless and I haven't been able to sleep at all since she was kidnapped. I have been rather angry, moody and snapping at everything and everyone and my desk in my office isn't going to be able to handle much more of my anger driven rage towards it.

I was even kept from going on the search because of my mind being so fixated on her that if an attack were to happen on me wouldn't be able to focus on the actual attack because of my mind being fixed on her although in my opinion right now I would love to beat an enemy up right now to relieve some of my stress.

"Well I don't have time! Her heat could come anytime in the next few days, even today, and as her mate I am supposed to be there to help her and relieve her and look after. I'm not going to calm down till my mate is safely cradled in my arms where she is supposed to be," I snap at my Gamma.

"We're going to find her okay. The trackers have found a lead on her scent they are just trying to find out where the source is. As nice as it would be to have her kidnapped by a bunch of idiots who are easy to find and rescue her from, whoever can kidnap the Luna and keep her hostage for three days is not an idiot," James says.

"Well I really don't care who they are I just want my Luna!" I growl.

"Alpha we found her location!" A warrior suddenly shouts through the pack link.

"Send me the location," I mindlink the warrior, as I immediately shift and run outside and begin to run towards the destination.

........................

Sasha

"Let me go!" I shout angrily at my kidnappers while I am tied up in a cellar in an old abandoned house.

"Just stop screaming will you girl," the woman kidnapper groans annoyed and frustrated.

"Excuse me but what are we going to do with this thing. Why can't we just kill her or give her to someone else, I'm not a babysitter," the woman says.

"Her heat isn't far away. When it comes her mate will feel it, just like he'll feel her death and when she goes it'll drive him insane," the man says.

"Great so we have to put up with moaning and screaming," the woman sighs.

"Once he has been driven insane he'll be unable to manage the pack and it'll fall apart and our pack can take them down and and expand it's boundaries," he continues.

"You plan to let me die!" I exclaim.

"Well our plan won't work if you are alive, so yes. Don't worry though I don't think it'll take long before the heat becomes too much for you," the woman says.

I feel my skin becoming warm quickly and sweat begins to roll off it.

"Looks like it has already begun," she smirks.

"Y-you monster," I say, my throat dry and my voice sounding rather terrible.

"This heat will be ten times worse than the first wave. That's why it can be fatal or for you will be fatal," she says.

I feel the heat rising on my skin and I want nothing but to go and swim in the water in Antarctica where it will definitely be cold.

A scream leaves my lips as the heat just keeps rising and I move around in my ropes.

"Is she supposed to be in this much pain?" The woman asks seeming a little worried now ironically considering it was just a few minutes ago that she said she wanted to kill me.

"Females who get to the heat stage need to be pushed into mating, the only way to do that is to make the pain unbearable so they give in and if necessary beg their mate to mate them. A small little burn wouldn't convince a stubborn female to mate would it?" He says.

I scream as it feels like I am in a raging fire and my head hurts and I feel my energy quickly being sapped.

My body falls to the ground as I find myself too weak to stay sitting and I pant heavily between my screams as the heat takes over me and my clothes stick uncomfortably to my skin and if anything I just want to rip them off because of how hot I am feeling right now and I probably would rip them off if my hands and ankles were not tied.