Chapter 29

Dylan

I sit in my office doing paperwork which seems to be an endless chore that accompanies my title of Alpha. Some Alphas don't do paper work but those packs are ones that soon fall apart, they have cruelty in them sometimes, they can become broke and they may end up with no alliances for when they need it, so despite how much I hate doing paperwork I need to do it.

My office door suddenly opens and I see Zack standing in the doorway.

"Yes?" I ask my Gamma raising an eyebrow.

"I heard screams and sobs from your room and I went inside," he says.

"And what did Sasha do to you?" I ask chuckling.

"It's more like what she was doing to herself," he says.

"What do you mean?!" I ask alarmed.

"She's in the middle of a panic attack. I tried to get near her but she only screamed louder and made her panicking worse. I couldn't bare her screams they hurt my ears. She needs help before she gets hurt anymore. You're her mate you would be able to calm her the best," he says.

"She's having a panic attack! You should have said that as soon as you walked in," I say getting up quickly.

I rush to the room and my eyes fall on the figure of my mate screaming and crying and shaking terribly, covered in bruises as she lies on the ground thrashing around.

"No Sasha," I gasp and run to her.

I wrap my arms around her and she continues crying amd shaking.

"Baby it's okay. Calm down," I whisper gently rocking her back and forth to calm her from her state.

However she keeps crying, her soft hands clutching at my shirt as she trembles and sobs before screaming as well.

"Sasha it'll be okay. No one is going to hurt you. You're safe," I whisper to her.

Her head suddenly touched my chest and her screaming and crying stopped and her speeding heart slowed to a slow and paced rhythm.

I pick her up in my arms and carry her back to bed and gently stroke her head.

I hear a cough and turn to see Zack standing awkwardly behind me.

"You didn't need to stay," I sigh.

"I just want to make sure the Luna is okay," he grins before leaving.

I smile at the now peacefully sleeping girl and I lie down next to her and gently pull her against me where she curls up contently in her sleep.

A/N

I can't believe it's been 6 months since I started this book. Thanks so much for all the support. ❤