Chapter 65

Sasha

"So let's think of ideas," I say as Amber and I sit crossed legged on the bed, just having finished homework to work on our revenge on that terrible person.

"Yep. Just make sure it is not outside the law or school rules. I kind of don't want to get in trouble because of some little prank as important as it is," she says.

"So any ideas?" I ask unable to think of any myself.

"Nope let's think of some," she replies and we go silent and think.

"Think of anything?" I ask after a long period of silent thinking.

"Nope," she sighs.

"Let's just sleep on it. We can try talk to some pranksters at school tomorrow," I reply with another sigh as she leaves the room and I flop back on the bed as she puts off the light.

Why do I have to be so horrible at pranks? I mean it might be because I have never wanted to pull pranks, I have always, or most of the time, followed the rules, the rules laid out at school and by my "parents" at "home".

Pranking might just be fun, a little distraction from the events of the past month and a little bonding with my next-door neighbor whilst getting back at a guy who kind of lead to my life being in shambles. I mean without him there would have been no argument and maybe my brother might not have gone to the dark side or at least he would have stayed nice and sane, you know either one would be good.

Suddenly a figure is hovering over me and I scream but hands cover my mouth. I struggle to get them off but the person is too strong.

"Quiet princess."

"Dylan you scared me," I hiss turning around hearing my pet name.

Looking behind me I don't see Dylan instead I see my brother in the lights shining from the street through the curtains. I stumble backwards and rush off the bed, terrified and desperate for an escape as any rational person would hopefully do. You know I don't think a rational person wants to get captured by an enemy pack, led by a crazed power hungry tyrant and my brother who seems to have been molded into a possible image of that tyrant.

I wish I was a werewolf then I could have special abilities like speed and strength and maybe you know some night vision. Yeah that would be amazing right now considering how I am stumbling over furniture. I can't see anything useful to use as a weapon.

Nothing is useful here. I usually use weapons with silver. So this is seriously bad.

I feel my back hit the ground as I clumsily stumble over something and I fall. I groan in pain.

"Don't worry little sister you'll enjoy your new pack," my brother says smugly.

I feel a cloth over my lips, the familiar chloroform that was used to knock me out by my mate's friends. Maybe now is not the best time to reminisce over the past month with the guy and how he could have done some cliche thing like bumping into me and so on, maybe that would not have worked- right chloroform.

I struggle under my brother's hold, desperate to not succumb and faint, and subsequently fall into his hands. I don't want to be used as bait or bargaining or whatever.

"Give up little sister. You should be happy I am trying to make this pleasant for you," he says.

I kick him where it hurts so he stumbles and I push myself back.

"Being kidnapped is not something I would call pleasant," I reply.

"I know but this is the most pleasant way to do it so if you would just cooperate you little runt!" He shouts.

I freeze.

I know I should hate him but he is my brother and deep inside, cheesily enough, I still love him and i see the old him as my role model. To hear him speak such cruel words to me with the same voice used to comfort me hurts me and has me near breaking down.

I feel the cloth shoved against my mouth and nose and unfortunately I happen to breathe it in.

What will happen when the humans I am staying with find me gone? Will they accuse Dylan? What will happen? I don't think strangers are supposed to find out about our kind.

I try fight back, obviously not wanting the afore mentioned possibilities to happen, however I cannot move at all.

My world goes black and blurred not that the darkness is not already black enough.

I feel my back hit the rug on the floor as my brother removes the cloth from my mouth.

"Now was that not easy little sister? Sleep tight, let's see what your mate thinks when he finds you gone."

My world fades away as i hear his last words, my body goes limp and helpless. I can feel myself unable to move and defend myself before I black out completely.

The last thing I feel is the strong arms of my brother slipping beneath me as he kidnaps his only sister.

Edit:
A/N
Okay so I know it has been a month and I should update this but I've been having writers block, I've been quite sick this past month and now I have termly exams. Sorry to make you guys wait like this.