Chapter 25

Sasha

I lie in bed waiting for Dylan to return so I can show him the drawing of his beautiful black wolf that I have done during the I don't know how many hours he has been out.

In fact it's not just one sketch but more like twenty sketches that I have done to keep myself busy seeing as he has me on room arrest, his equivalent of house arrest for me and has assured me that if I dare leave the room he'll attack me with kisses and put that tracking serum in me since he needs to trust that I can stay in one place and not try leave because a rogue could kidnap me if I leave and stuff.

At least he made sure to leave snacks and stuff for me on the bedside table so I don't need to leave the bed except when I need the bathroom not that I really want to leave the bed when my leg is still in so much pain.

I suddenly hear a siren go off and words that should not be repeated are said outside my door.

"Hurry up he'll come soon, we need to get what we came for," a voice says.

"The door won't break," the first voice growls and I feel rather unsafe as I hear the door being hit and stuff and I quickly get out the bed and run to the elegant double doors only to see wolves fighting.

Suddenly the door is bashed down and I turn to see two muscular men in the doorway.

"My aren't you a cutie," one of them smirks and I step back trembling.

"Oh look at that the little luna seems to be injured as well. Isn't this our lucky day, an injured little human luna unguarded by her mate. Humans are weak enough but smaller sized females especially injured ones, she's helpless without her Alpha bodyguard who is preoccupied by the others," the other says.

I don't know who these men are but they have to be werewolves and not nice ones. They remind me of the ones that captured me and nearly killed me.

I know this is stupid and reckless and most of all dangerous but this way I might have a chance unlike with these men who can't be good.

I turn and quickly open the doors and shut them behind me and lock them to buy me some time.

I look down and see it is really far down and I see the two wolves angrily bashing at it.

I climb on the railing and try walk to the ladder to get to a higher level only for my injury to play up and I scream as I fall down.

Warm muscular arms surround me as I prepare for my death.

"S-Sasha why aren't you in bed?" A familiar male voice asks and I look up to see Dylan.

"Two men. Werewolves. The siren went off and they broke into the room. They'll get out any second now. I-I'm scared. W-what's going on?" I ask.

"Rogue wolf attack. Another rogue group under an 'Alpha' and by the looks of it everything was a diversion to k-kidnap you," he says putting everything together.

"Clear out the rogues. There may be some in the pack house. Fifty of you divide into groups of three to four or whatever and find them. I'm taking my mate to my office where I'll be protecting her since she seems to be the target of this attack," Dylan says ordering everyone around.

He keeps me in his arms and carries me inside and up a secret staircase it seems into his office.

He lies me on a cushioned couch between high bookshelves.

"Rest now Sasha baby I'll protect you. No one will harm you as long as I am with you," he whispers in my ear and his calm voice surprisingly helps to soothe my panic slightly, not entirely because there is no way anyone wouldn't be panicking if a group of superpowered man wolves otherwise known as werewolves were after them.