Chapter 70

Sasha

I can't let go of him as I hold him tight. My legs feel like they are going to break beneath me after all my running.

His hands pick me up and hold me in his arms against his chest and I wrap my arms around his neck.

His head places itself in my neck and it runs against my skin as he takes in my scent.

"I missed you so much my love. I am never letting you go. You are mine and only mine," he says before firmly planting his lips on mine.

I feel a sense of happiness flooding over me. It feels like it's been forever since I last saw him. I can't let go of my mate.

"You will never leave my sight again, understand Sasha," he says.

I smile wider, my arms holding him tighter. He sounds so possessive but after being separated from him I want to be possessive of him as well. I never want to leave him again.

"I'm taking you home," he declares walking away from the castle.

I think about the kid Damian but I know that he would never hurt a kid especially not his Alpha's kid. He probably was just going to use me as some sort of mother figure for the child as sad as it is. He however cannot kidnap and expect me to be fine with it.

I lie in his arms feeling perfectly happy for what must be quite a while before we reach the pack house. I am so exhausted that I am practically half asleep as he takes me up to our room and lies me on our bed. I missed sharing things.

His gaze is focused entirely upon me and the way he stares at me is like he can't even believe that I am here.

Just being with him makes the world around me melt away as his eyes and being become my only care. The communication between us is wordless and mainly done through smiles and eye contact and as simple as it is it is still wonderful and feels so special and meaningful.

I can see his lips parting to speak but no words are uttered as he stares at me just as speechless as I am.

He slowly lowers himself down to me and presses his forehead against mine and the contact between our skin send tingles of innocent pleasure between us.

The brushing of his fingertips against my cheek feels so perfect. I could never ask for anything more.

"You smell so divine," he murmurs finally regaining his voice as his nose slips down to my neck.

"Its as if your scent has increased."

I go still as the feeling that I have forgotten something dawns on me. The memory of him, my brother, mentioning something about my scent changing.

The trance of my mate and I suddenly vanishes and bile rises in my throat.

My hands press against his chest and I manage to push him away as I sprint to the bathroom.

I feel my hair being lifted and his hands gently stroking my back.

"Just let it out. When you're done I'll get the pack doctor."

"No I'm fine—"

I am interrupted by the horrid sensation that has me jerking forward.

"No you're not."

"I am fine...."

The realization dawns on me that I am going to have to tell him that I am pregnant but I don't exactly know how. I don't think I ever believed I would actually escape my brother and so the thought of telling my mate never occurred to me.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurt out in the least romantic of way before throwing up again.

I feel my hair drop and I finish throwing up.

I turn my head to see Dylan staring blankly forward, his body beginning to sway and his face pale.

"DYLAN!" I yell as he suddenly falls back, unconscious.

I have no idea what to do and I spend the next minute staring at him panicked until he finally wakes up.

"Baby?"

"Yes Dylan?"

"Is there really a baby there?" He asks his voice sounding somewhat like a dazed child's or like someone who has woken up for anesthesia.

"Mhm and before you ask, yes it is yours. Are you happy?"

"Yes of course I am happy. I get to have a family with you!" He says suddenly becoming more perky and excited as he grabs me and pulls me against him.

"You have no idea how badly I have wanted this with you," he says peppering my face with soft kisses making me giggle.

A/N
Sorry that it is so short. If I edit it one day hopefully it will be longer. I have been kind of busy lately.
School has been overloading us with work like 5 times as much work as we would have normally and I have no idea when I am going back to school. It's just pretty stressful.

Also thanks so much for all your support in helping this book pass 1.1M reads. I honestly did not think it would get to a million to begin with.