#8 10 Minutes

"Babe, I've got so much work to do." I chuckled as John sat behind me on the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. He pouted as I continued turning the pages of my book. "It'll take me an hour maximum." He continued to protest as I scribbled down some notes. He was always so supportive of my studies; I was studying towards a degree in Mathematics with the University of Manchester, and the work load for my final year was awful. It meant I missed a lot of his games, but he was so understanding that it made things a lot easier.

"But you look so good." He smirked.

"In my tracksuit bottoms with my hair thrown on top of my head?" I questioned.

"You always look good."

"Just give me an hour and I'm all yours." I promised.

"This will only take ten minutes."

"Ten minutes? God, I'm so lucky." I teased.

"You know what you do to me." He smirked.

I continued to write my notes, determined to get them finished as quick as possible so he would stop pestering me. I could feel his hands slowly moving up my shirt, and I just knew he was sat smirking behind me. I bit down on my lip in attempt to stop myself from speaking, and continued with my work. When he couldn't get a reaction out of me, he moved his hands back to my waist, moving them below the band on my tracksuit bottoms. My heart started to race as he cold fingers traced across my skin, and I immediately put the lid on my pen and turned to face him. He had a cocky look on his face, knowing he'd got his way.

"Alright Stones, you've got ten minutes."

He immediately pressed his lips to my own, reaching down to pull my shirt over my head, only breaking the kiss momentarily. I pushed him back slowly onto the bed and straddled his waist, my hands resting either side of his face as I moved myself against him. He reached down and took a hold of my waistband, pushing my trousers down to my ankles, leaving me solely in my knickers. He sat up slightly, resting himself on his elbows as he looked me up and down.

"My god, you're so perfect." He breathed.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" I joked. He sat up and pulled his shirt off, throwing it onto the floor. Taking the hint, I climbed off of him and he removed his shorts, leaving him in a pair of grey boxers. I was no stranger to John's body, but he still amazed me every time. I resumed my position across his lap, moving myself against him once more, harder this time, as moans escaped his lips. Suddenly...

DING DONG.

I sat up and looked at him. He shook his head, pulling me back down towards him, his hand on the back of my head. He kissed me once more, and...

DING DONG DING DONG.

"Fuck." He huffed. "You're gonna have to go."

"Fine." I sighed, standing up and pulling on my dressing gown. I rushed down the stairs as the doorbell carried on ringing. "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I called.

"At least someone is!" John shouted. I rolled my eyes to myself.

Pulling open the front door, I was met with the sight of Kyle. "Alright, Han." He said, walking past me and making his way into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, pushing the door shut and following him into the kitchen. "I thought I'd pop round. I haven't seen you in a while."

"You don't have to act like you're here to see me." I laughed. "He's upstairs."

"Oh, is he?"

"John!" I called. "Your boyfriend's here!"

Moments later, John was standing in the door way in just a pair of shorts. Kyle looked between the two of us and his eyes went wide. "I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to interrupt-"

"It's fine." John said. It clearly wasn't fine. "Everything alright?"

"Just thought I'd come and see my better half." He joked.

Kyle and John were best friends - they'd known each other for a few years now, after their call ups for the England squad, and after Kyle's transfer from Tottenham, they now played together at City. I was good friends with Kyle's girlfriend Annie, and the four of us often spent a lot of time together, but right now I just wanted Kyle to go home.

"Are we still on for the meal tomorrow night?" John asked. Kyle looked at me and I nodded. "I booked the table for half 7 so we'll pick you up on the way if you like." Kyle nodded and a smirk appeared on his face.

"I'm gonna make a move and let you two get back to whatever you were doing."

John chuckled. "We'll see you tomorrow then."

"See you tomorrow, man. See you later, Han."

And with that, he was gone.

"Now, where were we?" John asked.