#37 'Cool Uncle John'

Hi I'm back! I'm so sorry I've been MIA for the past few months but I've had a lot of personal stuff happen and I've just not been in the right frame of mind to write! But I'm back! I've lost my list of requests from before so I'm sorry if they didn't get written, but I'll open requests again soon once I've posted a few of my own ideas! Hope you like!

"You're not really thinking about it, are you?" John asked. Tiana shrugged.

"I don't know." She said. "All I've ever wanted is to be a mum and I think this is the only way it's going to happen any time soon. Even if I met someone next week it'd be, what, two years before we'd have a baby?"

"It's a big decision, Ti." He told her. "Have you even looked at donors? You might not find one you like the sound of."

"I've only done a little research. I'm not sure what I want to do, John." She shook her head. "Just please don't tell anyone. It's a lot to take in at the moment and I don't want everyone knowing."

"Of course I won't." He said, taking a hold of her hand and squeezing it. His heart was breaking and she'd never know.

"Drink?" John asked, placing a hand on Tiana's shoulder.

"No thanks." She shook her head.

"Ti turning down a drink? You're not pregnant are you?" Raheem joked. Tiana turned to him and laughed lightly, shaking her head. She looked back up at John who wore a frown. He could see straight through her.

"Can I have a word?" John asked. "In private." Tiana stood up from the table and followed John through the bar. He was silent until they were outside and out of ear shot of anyone. "I'm only going to ask you once. Did you go through with it? Are you pregnant?"

Tiana thought for a moment. There was no point lying to him. "Yes." She nodded. "And you can call me stupid as much as you like but it's my life and I can do what I want with it. You know how much I want to be a mum and if you can't support me then don't. I don't need people like you in my life; people that are just going to drag me down-"

"Are you stupid?" He asked. "Do you know how many guys are dying to be with you? You didn't have to do this alone!"

"Like who, John?!" She asked, annoyed now.

He hesitated for a moment. "It-it doesn't matter."

"No, come on John. Tell me. Tell me who these guys are that want to be with me. Because for the past four years I've-"

"Me!" He shouted. "Me! And I get it, Ti. You don't want to be with me. I couldn't have made it any more obvious if I tried so I guess the feelings aren't mutual. But don't say no one wants to be with you because maybe if you actually looked around, you'd see how special you are to so many people."

"John-"

"Save it." He said, turning and storming off.

Tiana made her way back into the bar and sat back down at the table, tears in her eyes. She took a sip from her Coke, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the guys.