#32 Red

Very short but I got this request a loooong time ago and I wanted to get it posted!

"Please." John pouted, hovering over his girlfriend as she lay in bed. She shook a head, a smirk on her face. "Please, babe. It's my 100th game."

"I'm a red. Sorry baby."

"Pleeeeease."

"John." She chuckled. "Imagine the abuse I'd get if I turned up in a City shirt. My family are die hard United fans. I'd never live it down. I wouldn't be allowed in the house anymore. Our babies will grow up without grandparents!" She joked.

"You're such a drama queen." John laughed.

"Anyway, shouldn't you be making a move soon?"

"5 more minutes." John said, lying down next to her and draping his arm across her waist.

Darren opened the front door to his oldest daughter, his face immediately falling. "Laura!" He called out to his wife. "Come quick! It's an emergency!" Izzy rolled her eyes as her mother rushed from the living room. "Look, Laur. Our oldest daughter. Our pride and joy, has disrespected us by turning up to our house in a blinking City shirt!"

Izzy smirked, shaking her head as she pushed past him and into the house. Her parents followed behind, her mother chuckling to herself.

"I'm wearing it to the game." She told them.

"You best not." Izzy's dad shook his head. "You're a red. You'll be a laughing stock if you turn up in his shirt! I'll be a laughing stock down the pub if any of them get wind of you in a City shirt!" Izzy laughed at her dad - she couldn't believe he was taking this so seriously. "Isabelle, I'm being serious."

"And so am I. It's his 100th City game. I told him I wouldn't but I want to surprise him." She said. "I can only assume you won't be coming with me to the game?" She asked her dad. He huffed, glancing back at the television and ignoring the comment from his oldest daughter. "Sammie, are you up for coming?"

"Samantha, if you turn up in a City shirt too-"

This afternoon was John's 100th game for City. He'd begged and begged for weeks for Izzy to wear his shirt to the game, and she'd always given him a firm answer - no. Raised as a Manchester United fan, Izzy was nervous to tell her family that she'd been dating John. Surprisingly, they'd always been friendly with him - but she couldn't promise her dad would be after today's game.

"Dad." Sammie laughed. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Cool, I'll pick you up at about 2." She told her sister. "Mum, I just came to borrow that bag you said you had-"

"Don't give her anything." Darren said.

"I'll just grab it for you." Laura chuckled.

Izzy pulled up outside her childhood house once more, tooting the horn and waiting for her sister to emerge in the door way. Shooting her a wave, Izzy sent just a quick text to tell him they were on their way to the Etihad.

"Alright?" Sammie asked as she climbed into the car. "Dad's still shocked you're in blue."

"He'll get over it." She laughed.

"John's gonna be so happy to see you in his shirt."

"He better be." Izzy laughed.

The game ended 2-0 to City, Chelsea unlucky not to score any goals. Izzy took her sister's hand as the pair made their way to the side of the pitch. John's eyes scanned the crowd until he saw the pair of them.

"Well done, babe!" Izzy said, throwing her arms around his neck. He pulled back from her and smirked at her. "What?" She laughed.

"You wore it." He said, a smile across his face.

"It was an important game." She smiled.

"Oh my god!" Kyle shouted as he ran over to the couple. "Iz, does your dad know you've left the house in a City shirt?!" He laughed.

"Don't get her started." Sammie chuckled.

"He's gonna disown me." Izzy laughed.

"I'm never gonna be allowed in his house again." John laughed. "Thank you." He kissed her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "

"Don't expect it to happen again." She joked. John pouted. "Maybe if you win the league."

"No pressure." Sammie laughed. "Let me take a photo of you both in your shirts." She pushed her sister gently, who moved to stand next to her boyfriend. "That's going on Twitter."

"Oh god." Izzy groaned.