Chapter 2.1

Welcome to the Shibasaki Detective Agency.
My name is Rui Maruyama, for today case, I will be one of your investigators.

I work for this agency for years already. Well, the office opened for years though.
I love everyone in the office, especially Naomasa-kun. No. Don't get the wrong idea, it's because he always gets me permission when I need to work at my part-time job.

My part-time job? I don't brag about it, but I'm a model for top fashion magazines.
I'm a telepath. But, don't worry because I can't reading the human mind.

***

Shirokane, Minato,
Tokyo

"My name is Rui Maruyama and I will be your investigator," I smiled, "Could you please tell me more specific about what happened?"

Today a client, the principal of Keijo private high school, Murakami Hiroto (58th), comes to the office with his students, Sato Asahi, second-year high school student, who is the leaders of the track team, and Aizawa Keigo, second-year high school student, president council of Keijo high school.

They told us since summer break over and new semester beginning, a lot of "strange" thing happened in their school.

"Our school is in a bad condition right now. A lot of students refused to come to school ever since summer break over because they experience a strange accident in the school, " Murakami-san explained. There are wrinkles in his forehead. And he looked tired too, there's dark circles around his eyes.

"When you say a strange accident, what is exactly happened?" I put the tape on the table, took a small note, then looked at them. The three of them look very tense. The principal repeatedly wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Murakami-san, you don't need to feel tense, just relax," Ayako said while putting the teacup slowly on the table for the three of them. She then looked at them with a smile.

"We understand this is not something you normally experience. But, we are sure there will be a solution," Yui who sat next to me to help the interview smiled softly.

I then stared at them. Murakami-san and the two students looked at each other and sighed with relief. Well, It's good to have female staff. I'm not very good at calming down the men. I'm more talented and experienced in calming women's hearts. Of course, I prefer women.

"Since school starts, one of the students began to experience odd thing whenever she used a restroom on the second floor. The student said she often hear someone using one of the toilet rooms, but when another student coming to using the toilet, there no one there. And every time the student passes the restroom, there is always a sound of dripping water, even when there no one there," Murakami-san said it in a voice that slightly trembled.

"A ghost in toilet rooms, I see, " I nodded while writing on a small note, "What happened next?" I looked at them.

"That happened in the language room, the student sometimes heard a static and voice of someone laughing. And there's a student who said the human anatomy from the biology room passed on the hallway," Murakami-san said.

I looked at them for a moment, then went back to writing, "Strange voice in the language lab and human anatomy?" I murmured, "You say the accident happened after summer break over, before that, there is no strange thing happened on your school?" I looked at them seriously.