Chapter 2.2

The next day, we come to Keijo High School.
When Sakuya and Kiyoharu gathered the equipment,
Yui and I interview the student who plays the Hyaku Monogatari.
We call the student who envelops with the supernatural phenomena so far and the student who joins the game but not experience the phenomena.

We use conference rooms to conduct interviews, as well as our base. Kiyoharu, Naomasa, and Sakuya checking around the school to putting cameras and tools needed to obtain information. We only focus on locations where strange events occur. For example toilets room on the second floor, language rooms, biology room, and the classrooms used during the Hyaku Monogatari game. Meanwhile, as usual, Yui and Ayako helped me conduct interviews.

Of course the students seemed nervous and scared. But, Ayako and Yui asked them to remain calm during the interview.

"Suzuki Nana-san, you tell your friends, that when you using the restroom in the second floor, you feel like there someone inside one of the toilet room, but when someone opened the door, there no one there, it that right?" I asked the first student.

"Yes. There 5 toilet room in the second-floor restroom. After lunch, I come there to wash my hand. I'm the only one in that the restroom at that time. Then I heard the water running again and again inside one of the toilet room. It doesn't bother me, it's a toilet after all. Then, one of the students come to the restroom in the rush and using the toilets room that I think there is someone else, but there is no one here. I'm really scared!!" She said it loud and trembling voice.  She then covered her face with her hands and sobbed. Ayako patted her shoulder slowly so she could feel better.

"Don't you think that it may be just the toilet is broken?" I asked again. Well, maybe it sounds outrageous, but we can't immediately conclude that the incident is the work of the ghosts.

"I...Iask the student that using the toilet because I'm concerned, but she said it's normal and nothing was broken, " she said still sobbed.

"Did that still happen to you?" Yui asked softly and smiled at her to calm her.

She nodded, "Yes. Even it's not often, it's still happening sometimes. And I'm the only one heard the sound of the water running out. Since that, I never used a restroom in school anymore,"

"When you playing Hyaku Monogatari, what the ghost story that you tell?" I asked.

"I...told them about a student who committed suicide in the toilet room in the school and haunted the toilet. I don't know any other ghost story. I heard the story from Kaname-sensei," She said. She looks more calm now.

"Kaname-sensei?" I asked while writing a note.

"Yes. He's the literature teacher. Sometimes, when he has lunch in the rooftop, he tells a ghost story to all the student. It's really interesting. I just copy the story from him," she explained.

"Its that so, " I sighed, "Next, Kimura Jun-san. You said that every time you passed the toilet on the second floor, you always hear the water faucet running even when there no one there. Have you checked it that there is no one there?"

"Yes. At first, I just passed the restroom when I want to go to the cafeteria. But, when I just come back, the water still running, so I come inside to check it, but there no water ruining. I think maybe I just misheard that, but that happens every time I pass the toilet, so I become scared. It still continues until now. Since then I never passed the toilet alone," he looks calmer. I guessed, maybe because he was a boy. Girls are usually more sensitive to supernatural things.

"When you join the Hyaku Monogatari, what is the ghost story you tell?" I asked again.

"It's about the tab water on the park that always running every midnight. The story is, that a long time ago, there is samurai that die from thirsty, because of that, he always looking for water even after he died, " he explained, "Kaname-sensei told us when we eat lunch in the rooftop. Do you think that story is true?" he looked at me.