Chapter 3.4

Marunouchi,
Tokyo

When Yui regained consciousness, she said that she is channelling Nagasawa Nao vision.
Yui is not medium. Normally, she can't perform channelling. But, sometimes the vision coming to her through post-cognition or psychometric.

Everyone looked worried for almost 20 minutes Yui fainted. Ayako gave her water so she felt better.

"You are okay?" Sakuya looked at her worriedly. Yui nodded.

I'm also worried. But, why can't I do anything.

"Do you see something?" Kiyoharu asked, "Did Nagawasa Nao say something?"

Yui took a deep breath, "The vision I see, it before Nao-san died and after she died. Even though normally, I can't see the spirit vision. Maybe it's what Nao-san want to say to us, "

"What happened to Nao-san?" Katayama-san asked forcefully.

Yui looked at Katayama-san, she seemed hesitant to say it, "Takizawa Ryoko come to Nagasawa Nao apartment. They are talking about something, but look like there is an argument between them. Takizawa-san then stands up and trying to attack Nagasawa-san. They push each other and suddenly, Takizawa-san takes the astray and hit Nagasawa-san head,"

As I expected, Nagasawa Nao was killed by Takizawa Ryoko.

Yui then continued telling her vision while tightening her grip on the glass in her hand, "When Nagasawa-san collapse, Takizawa-san calling someone and just a few minutes, Yamaguchi Kento coming. They both look panic. They talking to each other, maybe about what they will do next. They then carrying Nagasawa-san body out. They put her in the car and left that place,"

"Nao!!" Katayama-san burst into tears, "Why did this happen?"

Kusanagi-san-san looked at Yui, "They are going to hide the body? Where?" he asked. 

"A forest, " Yui said, "They passed the hallway, and there is a tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, there is a small road headed to the forest. They stop the car, carrying Nagasawa-san body, it's far away from the road, they began to dig up the hole, and buried Nagasawa-san body there," Yui stopped for moments, "But, Nagasawa-san still alive at that time,"

Kusanagi-san looks shocked, "What?!" Kusanagi-san rises his voice, "They buried her alive?!"

"NO! NAO-SAN! NO!" Katayama-san suddenly screams, Ayako trying to calm her down.

Yui nodded, "She just unconscious. But, it was not long before she passes away. When I saw a green surrounding, I suddenly stand in the Nagasawa-san apartment,"

My chest feels tight. It must be very hard for her to see all these things. In Yui's case, she even felt the same as the victim. That must be very painful. Why did she decide to work for Shibasaki-sensei?

Yui took a breath, "I saw Takizawa Ryoko and Yamaguchi Kenta cleaning the room. They look panic and have some argue. At that time, Takizawa Tetsuya just visiting, they don't realize because they still argued, and from the look of Tetsuya-san face, I think he knows what happened to Nagasawa-san. He just leaves that place," Yui explained.

Kusanagi-san looked confused, "He didn't do anything?"

Yui shook her head, "But, after that, they meet each other. Takizawa Tetsuya and Yamaguchi Kenta. They look like talking about something. I can see that the Yamaguchi-san face is pale. Maybe Takizawa Tetsuya threatens him, "