Chapter 6.1

Marunouchi,
Tokyo

Today is a cheerful day at our agency. Shibasaki-sensei brought a lot of the souvenirs he got during the trip. We are all very excited, except Sakuya who is busy with the computer and Naomasa who is busy with files on his desk. They both seem not interested.

"How can you get a lot of things like this, Sensei?" Ayako asked while taking and placing the items on the floor.

"I don't know myself," Sensei murmured, "People give me things, I accept things, always like that. I think I'm quite popular," he laughed.

"It's a lie. You only accept whatever is given," Naomasa said in a cold tone while focusing on the file on his desk. He didn't even turn his eyes on us. We just laughed.

"But, why bring it here, Sensei? It should set it in Sensei's house," I said, "For example, this painting, you can display it in the front door or in the dining room. This wall clock is also unique, is good to be placed in the living room," I suggested.

"Well, I don't have time to do it all. I'm very busy," Sensei nodded his head with a serious tone.

"That's a lie. Sensei just wandered all day. Sensei hasn't even touched a single twin of paper in this office." Naomasa coldly said. We just chuckled.

"Naomasa-kun, don't be too hard with me," Sensei took a deep breath.

DING !!

The office door opens with someone entering. A middle-aged man.

"Welcome ... oh Komura-san," I was a little surprised to see Komura-san.

Komura-san is the owner of an antique shop that is across the street. You can say that he is an antique expert, not only that, he can also repair all types of antique items, and restore them to their original shape.

But, Komura-san's work is a little different.
I will give you an example.

One time, a customer came with a green bowl. He told Komura-san, the bowl should have two goldfish carved there, but somehow the two goldfish disappeared from the bowl.

Komura-san then asked if there is a fish pond at the customer's house, the customer answers yes, and the next day Komura-san brings the bowl to the pond, putting it on the ground. Then, take out a birds sculpture.

With a touch from Komura-san's fingers, in an instant, the bird's sculpture suddenly flew. Heading, towards the fish pond, and a few seconds later, the birds grabbed something from inside the pond.

The birds caught the two goldfish from the pond. Komura-san then took the bowl, and let the birds put the fish into a bowl. In an instant, the two goldfish back in the bowl carving once again.

That's how it is, Komura-san's work. It sounds strange, but some objects, indeed have their own soul.

"Please sit down, is there something you want to talk about?" Sensei smiled, "Judged if this is you, I expect something unusual,"

Komura-san smiled, "You're always sharp as always, Shibasaki-san" he took a breath, "I want to discuss something about the customers at my shop. Something strange happened to her," Komura said while sitting on the couch.

"It seems that lately many people have always experienced strange things," Sensei smiled, "What strange thing that happened to your customer?"

"Well, one of my customers feels there is something strange about the doll she got from her late grandmother," Komura-san told us, "Her grandmother is a dolls collector, because of that, there are so many types of dolls in her grandmother's house. From children's sized dolls to adult size dolls. People say that her grandmother not only keeps the dolls but raises them," Komura-san smiled.