Chapter 2.5

After the exorcism successful, we try to talk to Kaname-sensei.
And we are a surprise that he doesn't remember anything.
He even doesn't remember that he teaches in Keijo high school, the memories that he remembers is just when he resigned from Subakidaichi Privat High School seven years ago.

He then confessed to us, the students, and the teachers, that he actually can see the spirit when she was a kid.

His face looked pale, he also looked thinner than before. His voice was very weak. He sat while tightening his hands and staring down. He was possessed with a lot of evil energy, his body would not be strong.

"When I was a kid, I'm really can see a spirit. But, because I don't know that they are a spirit, I'm sometimes asking people about that, and they began to ignore me. When I'm 7 years old, my parents got divorced and I live with my grandparents, and because my grandparents live in the deep mountain, I see the spirit more often. But, even my grandparents don't believe me and so my friends. They think that I just asking for attention because my parents divorced," he said.

"Sensei, could you still see the spirit now?" I asked him seriously.

He shook his head, "No. I can't see them anymore. I don't know exactly when I lost my sight of spirit. When I entering high school, I meet with one of my classmates from elementary school. And then, he started to bully me," he took a deep breath, "He tells around the school that I can see and call a ghost. So, everyone began to avoid me. Until, one day, one of the students ask me to prove that I can see spirit. Maybe because at that time I'm still a kid, after all, I tell them that I can prove it. I read a book about Hyaku Monogatari before, so I challenge them to do that,"

"So, you yourself have done the Hyaku Monogatari ritual? "I asked," Did it work? Did spirit appear?"

"No. There no spirit comes. And they began to telling me a liar. All the school against me. But, one day when one of the students push me when we playing basketball, at that time I'm really angry, and suddenly the basketball court rapping and all the ball move itself, " he said.

"You can cause poltergeist, right?" I asked, "But, at that time you might not understand if you might have PK (Psychokinesis),"

He nodded, "Yes. I'm learning that poltergeist is actually manifest from spiritual energy. But, people believe the spirits doing that. Since the incident in the basketball court, they started to believe in me. Some of them come to talk to me about the horror story they know,"

He breathed slowly and smiled, "I don't know, maybe because I'm happy for the first time someone believes in me, I learn more and more about poltergeist and found out that poltergeist can cause if someone has a PK. The more I learn the more I can control it. I can move abject sometimes," he raised his face and looked at me, "But, I can't do it since I'm entering university. I wonder why. But, sometimes when I'm in stress it caused poltergeist," he said.

"Poltergeist is believed that effect from psychokinetic activity, moving objects solely by the power of the mind. The individual is often under emotional, psychological or physical stress, some cases even going through puberty," I explained.

"Do you said that I'm being possessed. What kinda spirit that possessed me?" Kaname-sensei asked.

"You are possessed by spiritual energy, " I said, "It's different from possessed by a spirit. When you possessed by spiritual energy, a spirit can't possess you, but they can follow you around and transfer their feelings to you,"

"That's really happened to me?" Kaname-sensei looked at me confused,"I really don't remember anything,"

I took s breath, "It can happen to anyone who has PK. Someone who using PK or someone that often cause poltergeist, actually have strong spiritual energy. But, because sometimes you can't control it, you get possessed by the spiritual feeling around you, especial from the spirit that floating around. They trying to possess you, but since you are not medium they can't do that, so they doing that by pushing their feeling for you," I explained, "It's dangerous because the spirit that comes to you not only the good spirit, the evil spirit come as well," I said.

I thought about it for a moment. I take a deep breath and looked at everyone seriously.

"Sensei and everyone here. Please don't ever doing sometimes like this anymore. Whatever their calling that, playing game that will connect you to the spiritual world is really dangerous," I said it firmly while looking at them all seriously.

They looked at each other while looking down. I could see the look of regret on their faces. Likewise with Kaname-sensei.

"It's true that of most the cases ended nothing. The existence of the ghost is maybe like a joke. There are people who believe that and then their people against it. If you don't believe it, just ignored it. Please don't ever trying to prove the existence of the ghost by using methods that you don't really know," I said.

"I'm very sorry," Kaname-sensei bowed his head deeply.

I looked at Kaname-sensei, "And Sensei, if you can't see the spirit anymore, you just need to tell the truth. As well as your ability to using PK. If people still judge you about that, just ignore them. Human usually only believe what they see. If the supernatural happened to them, it will leave a strong impression. But, if not, they will judge the people who happened to experience supernatural phenomena. So, please more honest about yourself," I said.

"I understand," Kaname-sensei once again bowed his head deeply.

After that, we heard that Kaname-san resigned. He apologized to all the student to cause them so many problems. He said that he wants to take rest after what happened.

He asks us to help him with purification ritual, but Kiyoharu refused and give him the recommendation to visit a shrine and ask help from the priests there.

We believe that Kiyoharu is a shaman himself, but he always refuses the doing purification ritual that come personally to him. He only did that along with the job from the office. I wonder why.

"That's very troublesome. After all, I don't have a uniform for rituals. You didn't tell me to use t-shirts and jeans when doing rituals, right? The Buddha will curse me," That's what Kiyoharu always said. Kiyoharu can't always see spirits. When doing an exorcism he uses his good sense  more often.

But, everyone in this agency is sure really have their own secret.

For example, Naomasa-san. A lawyer who believes in supernatural events is certainly not unusual. After all, being a lawyer when he is the only son of a strong yakuza boss? I wondered if he would get a client.

 After all, being a lawyer when he is the only son of a strong yakuza boss? I wondered if he would get a client