Chapter 4.1

Welcome to the Shibasaki Detective Agency.
My name is Kagami Kiyoharu. I will be your guide to this case.

My family takes care of a temple for generations. Since childhood, I have been trained to become a Buddhist monk. However, I ran away from home. I moved to Tokyo and started working. Because of my psychic abilities, sometimes people come and ask for help.

Oh, don't worry. Isn't fraud. I'm very good at driving away evil spirits, even though I'm not fully a psychic medium.

***

Hikone-shi,
Shiga

Today, the client didn't come to our office, but we are the one to visit our client.
The client called our office last week and tells us that she needs help with what happened in her great-grandfather house. The location is in the mountainside. At first, we think that her great-grandfather house just alike villa, but...

"Wow, what is this?" Rui looked at the house from afar, "Outstanding!"

We were all stunned to see the house. If you say it's a house, the building looks more like a castle. We watched the house from the stone bridge with a golden wooden fence.

The bridge is the only access to the house from the front yard. Is really a big house.
When you first enter the house, you need to pass the big front gate with a large yard. The car parked there and we need to walk 300m to get the bridge.

"Doesn't this look like ... Azuchi's Castle?" Yui suddenly said.

Yui always surprises me with all her eyesight. She is a cute girl, in my opinion. She has an average height, about 155 cm with a small and slim body. Shoulder length straight black hair, pale white skin. Characteristics of girls living in cold areas in the countryside. Yui also always speaks politely and she is a little quiet.

Honestly, I prefer energetic girls, quiet girls are usually very sensitive and I can't handle a girl like that. But, what I like about her is that she is good at cooking, especially making cakes. The homemade bento that she often makes for us is super delicious.

"Azuchi Castle? The famous Azuchi Castle?" Rui looks curious and looked back at the building, "Where did the idea of ​​the Azuchi Castle come from?"

Yui seemed to thought about it for a moment, "That's because ... maybe ... the colors," she said, "I've read it before, the Azuchi Castle is very colorful and bright. Especially the golden colors and bright red, Blue and grey with the white combination,"

"Who built Azuchi Castle? Takeda Shingen?" Rui murmured, then turned towards us who saw him with a surprised look, "What?"

Naomasa looked at him sharply, "Do you always fall asleep during history lessons? Where's the idea about Takeda Shingen come from?"

"What? Isn't Takeda Shingen?" Rui said it again and we all laughed at him, " Hei, I'm just guessing you know. It's not like I don't know. I just forget it," Rui scratched his head and his face turned red.

Although we both models, we work for different modeling agencies.

"It was built by Oda Nobunaga. History says that it was the greatest castle in Japan at that time. Nobunaga builds the castle to represent himself as a great rule for all the Japan, " Yui said, " I still remember about Azuchi Castle from the book I read before,"

"But why is Azuchi's castle?" Naomasa looked at the building curiously.

We all looked at the building once more. Why build a house like a castle? If it's an inn or hotel, it might still be understood. But, for homes in general? I don't understand how rich people spend their money.