Chapter 2.4

When we arrived at school. The accident happened.
One of the student, trying to jump from the school rooftop.
She is one of the student who joined Hyaku Monogatari, Erika Nakagawa, first years student from the track team.

According to Sakuya and Kiyoharu, the girl suddenly screams in the middle of the class. And then left the class to go to the rooftop. When Kiyoharu and Sakuya trying to do an exorcism, at first Kaname-sensei stop them. But, Kiyoharu ignores him and keep doing an exorcism and save the girl.

Kiyoharu gives all the student charms to protect themselves, but once again Kaname-sensei is against it. But, because the student really scared, they just took the charm with them.
As for Kaname-sensei, he doesn't take the charm.

So, I ask the principal to prepare a room for us to talk only with Kaname-sensei. We avoided enveloping with the student because it's maybe dangerous. But, some of the student, Asahi Sato-san, and Sawada Noriko-san ask to join with us. They said that they want to know the truth. Because they are protected by a charm, we let them join.

Kaname-sensei sat right in front of me looked at me with a sharp look.

I sighed, smiled, "Kaname-sensei, do you aware that this school builds on ancient Ansei cemetery ruin?"

"Yes, of course. Why do you ask?" Kaname-sensei looked at me in a weird way. He smiled and looks calm while his eyes looked angry. It's creepy.

I'm just trying to stay calm. Kiyoharu and Sakuya stand behind me. They record the investigation.

"The supernatural phenomena begin to happen in this school when summer break over, more precisely since they student playing Hyaku Monogatari when they joined summer camp in the school. After that, the supernatural phenomena continue happened to this school and only the student who joined the game that experiences it, right, Kaname-sensei?" I asked and keep my focus on him.

"That's what I heard from the student," he just smiled and stared at me.

"I heard from Asahi Sato-san, you are the one who gives them permission to playing that game?" I asked again, smile back to him.

His easy-going attitude doesn't look normal, "I just saying that is better than wander around the school," he smiled.

I thought about it for a moment about his attitudes, "I heard from some of the students that join the game, they hear the ghost story from you. They say you always telling a ghost story in the rooftop when lunch time. Why ghost story?" I asked again.

He sighed, "Well...it's just a hobby of mine. I like ghost story. Don't you think it's that really interesting? You are parapsychology, right?" he still smiled while leaning his body on the chair.

I could hear Yui and Ayako whispering. They must have talked about Kaname-sensei's unusual behavior. Could he have a mental disorder? But, he is a teacher. You can't be a teacher if you have a psychiatric history. Could it be that he never checked it out?

"Sensei, don't you know that is really dangerous to playing Hyaku Monogatari if you don't have experience?" I looked at him seriously.

He laughed, "Why telling each other ghost story can be cursed? Maybe the student just making up the story,"

"We are not making up story! Sensei, it's all your fault! Because of you, our school can't join the winter tournament! You only come to this school last year, do you even know, how the student works hard to the competition!!" Asahi Sato-san is the one that speaks against Kaname-sensei.