23.

"Sorry we're late Amos! Some of us had a slow start!" Mr Weasley glanced over his shoulder at Ron in particular as he yawned for dramatic effect. As Arthur and Amos Diggory shook hands, a person suddenly dropped down from the tree above them and landed next to the smaller man. Sophia jumped in shock as Cedric Diggory was now standing there, and immediately greeted Mr Weasley politely with a shake of hands.

"Are these all yours then?" Amos inquired, motioning to the group of children behind Arthur.

"Only the redheads! The others are Hermione, Sophia and Harry," Arthur introduced and Amos immediately was drawn to Harry. While Harry was now being taken for questioning by Diggory, Sophia had noticed that Hermione and Ginny looked at each other with communicative looks when Cedric began talking to Arthur. It was no secret that they had taken an interest in the attractive Hufflepuff, and Sophia simply rolled her eyes at their behaviour.

"A bit of a show-off isn't he?" Fred dropped back to walk next to Sophia and nodded his head towards Cedric.

"A little bit, but I've heard he's really nice. He asked for a rematch when Harry fell off his broom last year, remember?" she reminded him and Fred only replied in a scoff. Sophia shrugged at the twin before noticing that the group of them had made it to the top of the hill. An old looking boot sat on the grass looking very ordinary and Muggle-like, only it wasn't normal at all. The portkey would transport all of them to the campsite in a matter of seconds.

"Alright everyone, take a place!" Mr Weasley instructed and settled on his knees to grab a part of the boot. Everyone else followed and the group soon were surrounding the object. Sophia was coincidentally squished between Fred and George who was shoulder-to-shoulder with her, her hand gripping one of the shoe laces that was untied.

"Ready everyone? 1, 2, 3!"

Sophia suddenly felt herself flying at lightning speed into the air, being pulled in all sorts of directions from unseen forces. But she held tightly to the shoelace as everyone around her had seemed to be feeling the same, with yells and shouts from the youngest kids mostly. Sophia turned her head slightly to see Ginny and Ron's long hair flying everywhere from the immense wind that was pushing them in a rotating circle in the air. She was glad she had chosen to tie her hair into a high ponytail for the day.

"Let go kids!" Mr Weasley shouted over the wind.

"What?!" Hermione exclaimed in favour of everyone.

"LET. GO!"

Sophia obliged to this and so did Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George. They all fell through the air with screams at the feeling of falling from so high, before smacking harshly against the floor in a mess of limbs and backpacks. Winded from the impact, Sophia coughed as she pushed her head up from the hard surface she landed on. A groan came from under her, and she immediately opened her eyes to see Fred laying there with a face scrunched up in pain and discomfort.

"Oh Merlin Fred, I'm so sorry!" she cried as she slipped off from on top of him, sitting on her knees instead. This was just typical. It would be Fred, of all the people that let go of the portkey.

"It's fine, really," Fred's voice sounded stained but he pushed himself up into an upright position, to attempt show he was in no pain. "I guess you're just drawn to me at this point."

She felt her face heat up at this and Fred smirked at her, standing to his feet with his backpack over his shoulder. He offered her his hand with the same smug look, to which Sophia accepted and allowed him to pull her up to her full height that only reached his shoulders. He then followed with his signature move of slinging his arm around her shoulders and began leading the two behind the group who had set off already.

A burst of magic seemed to appear in front of the group, as high tents and crowds of magic-folk came into sight. Sophia watched in amazement as they all made their way through the campsite, seeing groups of people entering small tents that were obviously enchanted to hold more people than it looked. She excitedly pointed things out to Fred as they stuck to each other's sides, which continued her fisage of looking like she was a small child.

"Home sweet home," Mr Weasley lead them into a particular tent that was obviously there's, and Sophia was surprised again to see the huge inside of where they'd be staying. Sofas were everywhere, with rooms being seperated and filled with bunk beds for everyone. Sophia set down her belongings in her room she would be sharing with Hermione and Ginny, before settling down outside the tent where camping chairs had been set out for them.

"So Soph, did you really see Ireland winning tonight?" George asked what he had been bursting to ask ever since they'd left The Burrow. His Mother now wasn't here to scold him, and he took full advantage of this once he settled into one of the chairs that was near Sophia.

"Not winning necessarily," she answered. "I don't think that's how Astronomy works George. It's all vague answers-"

"But you said they'd be with good fortune right?" he pushed once again. "That surely means they'll-"

"Oh leave the poor girl alone son," Arthur cut in as he settled himself into his own camping chair. George sulked once more but seemed to come to his own conclusion that Ireland was going to win tonight, which left him with an excited buzz for the game.

"How does the star reading thing actually work?" Fred decided to ask. He hadn't heard much about star reading up until now, but his father had told him in the past that the Ministry of Magic uses it a great deal for many things in the Wizarding World. They use it to have some idea about upcoming turn-outs for events and even in the Auror department to attempt to corner and capture Dark Wizards.

"Well since the stars are always watching, they can't possibly keep all the things they've seen or will see to themselves can they? They'd explode!" Sophia laughed, but stopped once no one laughed with her. She now had a small audience as everyone was curious about what she was so talented in. "Stars are big gossipers. They're always talking. You just have to be able to listen and single out their vague messages."

"But what about when your indoors? Surely stars can't see you then and tell everyone what you've been up to," Ron questioned and everyone turned to him with a look that told him that that was a stupid question to ask. But Sophia didn't find it stupid, as it was a controversy discussed among Wizards and Astonomers.

"Well some Astronomers say that stars can look through anything, including buildings and enchantments," Sophia explained. "But others say that there are specific spells that can stop stars seeing through them. But they're really hard to make. Almost no one can master them well enough for stars to be completely blinded by them."

The group nodded in fascination and understanding, but Hermione seemed to know most of this already. Ever since she had seen the constellation map that Sophia had been pulling out of her trunk in their third-year, she had immediately gone to the library to look up what it could possibly be. After some extensive searching, she had found that only a few maps like these were ever made. Astronomers everywhere would die for a Sky map, and it's said that they were originally made by Galileo Galilei. Hermione knew who this was immediately and was shocked to know that he had been a Wizard during his time in the 17th and 18th Century. It made her now even more curious about how Sophia had come to be in posession of one of his maps, and would soon ask Sophia to show her the unique antique.

The anticipated night soon came, and the Weasleys and their friends were getting ready to leave towards the stadium. Sophia had been given a scarf by Ginny that dawned the Irish colours of the Quidditch team, while Harry and Ron made it clear that they supported Bulgaria. Fred and George suddenly called Sophia over into the make-shift living room holding tubs of green and white paint in their hands.