78.

Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny came home for their second break of the school year. They were ecstatic to be greeted by a happy Sophia even though they had heard about the little run-in at the twins' shop. But they hadn't yet been informed about the use of the Pensieve and the finding out of Draco Malfoy being a confirmed Death Eater. The Order decided it was best to keep this among themselves as having the boy at Hogwarts while Harry was there wasn't safe for either of them.

"Fleur and Bill have been here frequently. They're planning their wedding for next summer," George informed to the group when Molly had turned away to make some lunch. "Been driving Mum mad. We've named the frog Phlem."

"You do know that she's actually quite nice?" Sophia spoke up. "When she wants to be anyway..."

"Yeah only to you love," Fred rolled his eyes from behind her. "She's resulted to calling George and I Twin one and Twin two now."

"How are you feeling Sophia?" Hermione decided to change the topic. She leaned closer from her place on the sofa towards Sophia who sat in the armchair closest to her. Ever since Hermione had heard about Sophia's breakdown, she had been bursting to at least send an owl to know the full details. But since most of the OwlPost was being intercepted by the Ministry and supposed Death Eaters, it wasn't safe to. She had practically leaped at Sophia when they had first walked through the door of The Burrow, bursting to ask all the questions she had on her mind.

"I-I'm better... definitely better," she glanced at Fred who had moved forward to stand next to her particular armchair. "I remember most things now. I feel much more human too."

"That's good to hear," Ginny piped up and smiled encouragingly. "How about any magic? Can you remember how do some of that?"

"I haven't really tried since I'm still underage," Sophia shrugged, and purposely ignored her left side where she knew Fred was peering down at her intensely. "But I'd love to try. It's been so long."

Her listeners nodded understandingly and the atmosphere turned much more casual, diving into the subject of how awful Ron's potions grades were at the moment. The reason why she had been wary of mentioning her remembrance while around Fred was because of how different he has been since seeing her memory. He's been much more encouraging and affectionate since that night, always asking if she remembered a certain memory or if she felt uncomfortable when talking about something. It was nice to have him so interested in her recovery but it was a little over-powering. None the less, she had been getting better and had been feeling quite normal.

 Sophia loved hearing about Hogwarts and how everyone she knew was going, but she still had the idea that everyone believed that she was indeed dead. Considering Lee Jordan had been so surprised to see her alive, it was only logical to assume that most of the Wizarding world believed that she had died while captured by the Death Eaters. Sophia was now itching to be a normal witch again and attend Hogwarts for her last two years of schooling.

That evening, the Weasleys' and their visitors had finished the grand dinner made by Molly. Remus and Tonks had visited and stayed for the meal, now getting ready to leave for the night. Tonks had mentioned that Remus would be having his transformation so they'd better be off, now standing in the doorway while saying their farewells.

"That's healing nicely," Remus noticed as he motioned to the rather ghastly looking scab that occupied the back of Sophia's left arm.

"Yeah but I keep wanting to pick it all the time," Sophia groaned and ran her finger over the crusty surface of the scab. "I'm gonna have so many scars."

"You already had one," Remus lightly turned Sophia's arm over to reveal the white scar that ran from Sophia's wrist to her elbow. "Might as well add to the collection. Do you remember how you got this one?"