95.

Sophia's knees wobbled dangerously when the Death Eater walked in. The sight of the nearly 7ft werewolf was enough to make her insides tremble in fear, but it was who he was shoving into the room that really made her feel faint. Fred stumbled into the room and looked up from the floor with his right nostril gushing with blood, his eyes now wide as he spotted Sophia standing in the middle of the room. He was wearing a dark green sweater with a coat over the top, looking mostly unharmed besides his blood nose.

"His twin tried to step in for 'im," Greyback announced with his long nails digging into the back of Fred's coat. "But I knew which one 'e was."

"Show me his wand," Bellatrix demanded and snatched the wand that was in Greyback's hand. In the mean time, Sophia and Fred gazed at each other across the room with both shocked and dreading expressions. Neither had expected to see each other here. Fred thought he had been found out as one of the hosts of Potterwatch and Sophia thought Greyback was being brought in order to rip her apart.

"Ah now I see," Bellatrix cooed and held up two wands, grinning back at Sophia with realisation. The sight of Sophia's wand stirred something within her and seeing it next to Fred's just confirmed that fact that he was here and in danger.

"Now, you are going to look at that map and tell me what it says. If you don't, he-" Bellatrix dropped the two wands on to the wooden floor with a clatter and pulled out her own, pointing it at Fred. "-dies."

Tears welled up in Sophia's eyes as the crooked wand pointed directly at Fred, who looked between the woman and Sophia with shifting eyes. He was nervous and afraid, yet hated to see Sophia in the position to choose between him and betraying the resistance. Biting his lower lip, he stared at Sophia and started to subtly shake his head, indicating for her to do the right thing. He could see that her hands were shaking by the way the parchment quivered even from where he was standing, and knew that she was hesitating too much. Don't do it, he thought. Don't throw it all away for me.

"I-I can't..." Sophia sobbed and Fred almost let himself smile, partially proud of her for not giving in.

"Crucio!"

Sophia watched in horror as Fred collapsed to the floor and started to scream, withering in agony with Bellatrix's wand initiating the curse. She stumbled backwards as Fred's cries echoed through the bare room and began to crumble at the sight. His body convulsed and he looked like he was fighting some unseen force. Sophia wanted to shut her eyes and clamp her hands over her ears, not wanting anything to do with Fred's pain and screams. They were constant and made every muscle in her body constrict and shiver.

"Stop it! Please, just stop it!" Sophia yelled and Bellatrix lowered her wand, allowing Fred's arched back to drop to the floor. He panted loudly and clenched his eyes shut, thankful for the moment of peace. Sophia sniffled and despised the sight of Bellatrix's wide, insane grin. The woman was enjoying the sheen in Sophia's eyes and liked seeing Fred wither in pain. It was child's play for her.

"Are you going to tell me what it says?" Bellatrix stuck out her lower lip and blinked her dark lashes at Sophia. She put the tip of her wand against her lip to appear innocent but it made Sophia sick to her stomach. She could end it all right now and rip the parchment in her hands, but that would only end in both her and Fred being killed. And they were bound to know some spell that could repair the map, making it useless to give up now.

"Come on lumpy," she taunted. "Save your weasel-"

"Don't listen to her Soph."

Greyback's head whipped down to bare his sharp teeth down at Fred and lifted his leg, stamping his boot down on to his chest. Fred let out a chocking noise followed by a cough, silencing him for a moment. Sophia felt anger burn inside her and thought of all the curses and hexes she would throw at Greyback and Bellatrix if she had her wand. The map trembled in her hands from anger and the tears that were sliding down her cheeks were now full of rage.