56.

Arthur was able to come to Grimmauld Place by Christmas and was in a very jolly mood to be out of the hospital. The man was wrapped in bandages from head to toe but didn't fail to wish everyone a Merry Christmas with extra festivity on Christmas morning. The house had been decorated quite nicely by the youngsters of the house along with Molly Weasley with Christmas trees in every room and even charmed to have fake snow litter from the ceiling and disappear before it hit the floor. Mrs Weasley was in a much better mood to have her husband home as were their children.

Remus and Sophia had chosen to stay at Grimmauld Place for Christmas too, making it the first Christmas they'd spend with other people. It was surreal to have Ginny jumping on Sophia's bed on Christmas morning and waking her up with a cry of excitement for presents. It was also new to have the twins apparate into her and Ginny's room while she was changing, which resulted in a flurry of Fred tackling George to floor to stop him from seeing anything he shouldn't.

"Why would you come in here like that?!"

"We didn't know!"

"George stop looking!"

"I'm not!"

Sitting down at Breakfast that morning was different too. Remus sat with Sirius and the Weasley parents at the head of the table while Sophia sat with Harry and the Weasley children at the other end. Hermione had said she wanted to spend Christmas with her parents this year so she wouldn't be seeing them until the holidays were over. Sophia had discreetly managed to pick a seat furthest from Harry in an attempt to avoid him much like Dumbledore had instructed. Lucky for her, no one had noticed this yet. Molly had made an artery-clogging breakfast that Sophia chowed into without a second thought. It was a nice change to have such a magnificent meal at Christmas as her father couldn't ever afford such luxuries, but she didn't dare compare or complain.

The Lupins' hadn't discussed their conversation that was had on the night of Arthur's attack. Christmas wasn't the time for such a topic so they chose to act as if nothing was different. But it definitely was. Remus was absolutely swimming in worry about the fact that Sophia now knew how desirable she was to the most feared man of their current time. Sophia tried not to show it, but she was also absolutely terrified.

"Presents' time!" Molly cheered once they had finished their Breakfast. She ventured to the small Christmas tree that was in the corner and began distributing wrapped gifts to everyone at the table, making a verbal announcement of 'a big box for Ron!'.

Sophia was touched once again when Molly handed her a present from the Weasley family as well as handing one to Remus. The Lupins' looked to each other from across the table and smiled bashfully at each other, opening up the gifts to find fluffy sweaters for the both of them. The large 'M' stitched into Remus's made Sophia laugh behind her hands, pulling a similar one out of her wrapping.

"For Moony right?" Sirius exclaimed from his spot excitedly as Remus had a slightly confused look.

"Yes, I thought it would be a little confusing to have an 'R' as Ron here has the same," Molly nodded with a bright smile. "I hope you don't mind Remus."

Remus thanked the woman whole-heartedly, appreciating it more than he could express. Sirius also received a gift from Molly and pulled out a sweater that displayed a 'P' on the front for Padfoot. He gushed at the lettering and went to question about it being the same letter of the first name of one of Molly's children who wasn't present, but was quickly kicked in the leg by Ron. Any mention of Percy would send the woman into a state of weeps and she was just so happy this morning, they didn't want to ruin it. The man yelped and glared at the boy with a questionable look, but let it go when all of the Weasley children glared at him collectively.