86.

Making her way up the creaking stairs, she came to her room that had been left completely untouched. Her single bed sat against the wall with its covers dusty and in need of wash. Sophia placed her hand on the chest of drawers that was next to her and felt the layer of dirt that had built up from its lack of use. She almost felt herself choke up from the sight of her old bedroom but pushed down the tears once she forced herself to accept why she had come back to her house in the first place.

She first grabbed the backpack from under her bed and shook out its contents, watching three knuts fall out as well as a notepad. The notepad was useless so she kicked it back under the bed before rushing to her drawers and grabbing all sorts of clothes. She focused on warm clothes as she doubted it would be hot during her time on the run and grabbed other necessities from around her room. Grabbing her wand, she cast an Extension charm on the bag in order to fit more inside and shoved in the one sleeping bag that sat under her chest of drawers.She then began to scavenge all around the house for extra coins. She shoved her hand down the sides of the sofa and looked under the fridge, coming out with a total of four galleons and ten knuts. It would be enough maybe for a meal or two but it was all she had.

Shoving all of this into her backpack, she then changed out of her dress and pulled on a long-sleeved shirt and a jumper. She threw the nude heels under her bed and pulled on comfortable trainers before hoisting her bag over her shoulder and marching her way back down the stairs.

It wouldn't be long until Death Eaters would start checking all the places they'd think Sophia would try to escape to. Obviously her house would be one of them as well as The Burrow. She would need to stay away from these two places for now and go into hiding again, maybe even staying in the Muggle world for a little while. It would be harder to find her around there.

Sophia stopped on her pursuit when she reached the front door and turned around to get one last look of her house. She could see that the dining room table in the kitchen had certain places that weren't covered in dust and stains. It had been where her father and Tonks would usually sit, creating patches of clean table surface. She ran a hand through her hair as she thought about what would happen to her father while he was at The Burrow. He was a half-breed and Death Eaters hate anything other than pure-bloods. She was afraid that they'd take him as a hostage and use him as leverage against her. She just hoped he was as smart as she thought and would lay low from wandering eyes.

Turning away from the house before she could persuade herself to stay any longer, she left out the front door and walked down the porch. She yanked all her hair up and tied it into a ponytail, keeping it out of her face. Sophia willed herself not to look back and felt fresh tears spring to her eyes at the feeling of leaving her house behind. Never would she have classified as her house as unsafe. In fact, it wasn't the house that was unsafe. It was her.

Back at The Burrow, the Death Eaters had unwillingly left after a full search of the premises. They had spent an hour rummaging through the house in hopes of finding something that could point towards the hiding of Harry Potter and Sophia Lupin, but had come up with nothing. The only thing of Sophia's that was in sight was Bell the Pygmy Puff, to which George stepped up and said that she belonged to him. The Death Eaters laughed mockingly at the fact of having such a feminine pet but George didn't falter. He said he was proud to have a Pygmy Puff. A girl one at that.

Fred had been able to hide away the photo album him and George had gotten Sophia for her birthday by disguising it as an old school text book. The Death Eaters did question where Ron was as they knew he was part of the Weasley family but they had already thought ahead for this. They disguised the ghoul that was in the loft as Ron with a bad case of Spattergroit and even let him into Ron's bed to make it more believable. The boneheads believed this lie and left the Burrow in search of other traces. The family was left under the gazebo with its chairs and tables flipped over from the chaos. The rest of the guests who had been stopped from leaving had rushed away as soon as the Death Eaters had left, all in too much of panic to speak to the hosts of the wedding.