54.

A week before Christmas, Hogwarts was trying it's best to be as festive as it was every year. However, the lingering air of Dolores Umbridge hanging around dimmed the festivity. The countless Christmas trees did their job in getting students ready for the time but it was dimmed when another Educational Decree would be seen hammered into the wall that was starting to lose sight of its brick work. The weather had stayed the same right from the start of October, snow blanketing the grounds every day.

Sophia was asleep in her four-poster bed one night, unaware of her Sky map in desperate need of attention. The stars were basically screaming at her about the current events in the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry of Magic. The map sat in her trunk wrapped tight, leaving Sophia in the unknown. Luckily, Harry had a nightmare that awoke him in a puddle of sweat. He panted out an explanation to Ron who he woke up frantically, saying to get Professor McGonagall quickly.

Ginny was the one to wake up Sophia, tears in her eyes and in need of another girl that wasn't McGonagall. Sophia jumped up once she saw how distraught Ginny was, asking what was wrong despite Hermione, Parvati and Lavender being asleep in the same room.

"D-Dumbledore wants to see us," the girl stuttered as they made their way down the stairs from the girls' dormitory. "I-I know Fred will want you there. And I do too. I-I didn't want to bother Hermione b-but-"

"No no it's okay. Let's just find out what's going on yeah?" Sophia soothed the girl and found Fred, George, Ron and Harry standing in the common room in their pajamas. Professor McGonagall stood there in her night gown looking worried yet kept her professional posture. Sophia glanced at Fred who looked just as worried as Ginny but said nothing when she arrived from the stairs. She felt a little embarrassed to be standing in an over-sized sweater that was clearly Fred's with some pajama pants that had smiling cats all over them. But she pushed the thought aside when she saw how crestfallen the Weasleys' looked.

The group headed towards Dumbledore's office in a hurry, Harry looking pale and his skin was slick with sweat. He kept his eyes on the ground but was breathless, only being kept up by Ron who helped him down the corridors. They approached the Gargoyle and McGonagall gave the password, letting them into the Headmaster's magnificent office. Sophia couldn't help but marvel at the countless knick knacks that littered large bookcases and tables, seeing many potions and even a pack of Honeydukes' Sherbet Lemons. The Headmaster stood there at his desk and looked at the Weasley children first who gathered around a chair that Ginny took a seat on, Sophia standing beside Professor McGonagall while Harry stood lonesome in front of Dumbledore's desk.

"Were you standing next to the victim in this dream? Or looking down on the scene?" Professor Dumbledore kept his eyes down at his paced his office.

"Neither, I-I it was like I... Professor will you just tell me what's happening?" Harry questioned while looking frustrated and conflicted.

"Everard!" Dumbledore ignored Harry's previous words as he approached a particular portrait. "Arthur is on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people."

The portrait nodded down at the Professor and walked out of sight of the picture frame. Dumbledore kept his head down and he turned to walk towards another portrait. Sophia found it odd that the Headmaster was not looking at Harry at all in this time. She always thought him and Harry had quite a friendly teacher-student relationship.

"Sir," Harry tried to call to him weakly.

"Phineas!" Dumbledore continued on. "You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Port-key."

"They got him Albus," the portrait named Everard returned to his chair in his painting. "It was close but they think he'll make it. Once more the Dark Lord failed to acquire it."