2

I woke up to Oliver's music blasting in the kitchen. Groaning, I got up and tied my hair into a messy ponytail and stretched. I was walked up the stairs and Shakira's hips don't lie grew louder and louder. Opening my door, I found Oliver twerking whilst the pancakes were sizzling on the stove.

I was not even surprised.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He chirped. It's fucking 8 am, how the hell is he this energetic?

I mumbled a good morning and began to stuff my face with the batch in front of me. Oh my god, this is some good shit.

"You might as well slow down, I mean, the ass is getting bigger by the second." He mumbled.

"Calla cabrón" I flipped him the middle finger and dropped my fork, as he chuckled.
("Shut up asshole").

"Whatcha going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably nothing," I exhaled as I wiped my hands. "You mind showing me the town?"

Oliver glanced at the clock "Well, considering the fact that I have nothing to do today, I'll show you around. I hope you're ready in twenty minutes cause I'll be leaving your fat ass," He sang and waltz out of the room, causing me to chuckle

I leave the plate in the dishwasher and went to the basement. I stalked up to my bathroom and peeled the pijama of.
After ten minutes of scorching hot water and cleaning, I dried myself and got dressed. After getting ready I took one last glance in the mirror.

My dark brown hair was getting drier and hovered my shoulders, leaving a wavy finish. I decided not to apply any makeup other than chapstick and wear a white crop top, showing my toned abs and some boyfriends.

"Hurry the fuck up Astrid!" Oliver hollered waiting upstairs

I quickly grabbed and oversized black jacket, quickly put on my black and white trainers and hurried up the stairs where Oliver was patiently waiting.

***

Statesville was absolutely beautiful. Nothing compared to Valencia nor Hawk-well Village. Statesville is the typical town that's brought out of a novel.

Oliver took his Nikon with him, that meant we had to stop every five minutes so that he could take a picture, or have me pose in front of everybody. That was over now that I messed with him, posing in the most ridiculous way, in order for him to stop. We went to the parks and he showed me the school that I'll be going to for my senior.

I'm starting on Monday. It's Sunday. Yay

Sarcasm. That was sarcasm.

Hours later, Oliver received a call. Well, more like a booty-call.

"It's fine, just hand over the camera and please for the love of god shag in your room, and lock it." I assured him, whilst shuddering with my mind filled with undesired mental images.

Now that he was gone, I decided to take the matter of "adapting into this magical novel-like town" in my own hands. I walked for hours and stopped every now and then to take pictures of almost anything that caught my sight. Reaching a fountain, my eyes widened. This is the most beautiful fountain I've ever seen my entire life. There was an angel posing. The androgynous features were both relaxed but hard. As if it was in pain. Mesmerized, I took several pictures.

But that wasn't the only thing that caught my attention.

Further away from the fountain, there was a boy. His sandy ruffled hair was covered with a beanie and wore a leather jacket that fitted him perfectly. His grey eyes scanned the place as he talked through the phone.

Holy crap he's a Greek god. Kinda like Zeus

He gazed towards me and I quickly turned around, to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught. My phone started to vibrate inside my big pocket and saw the caller ID.

"You done?" I asked.

"Yep" Oliver whispered.

"Why the fuck are you whispering?"

"He's changing. In five minutes he's gone. Where are you?"

"I'm at some fountain. The one with an angel innit."

"Ah that's not far. Just go cross the Baker Street and your in our street."

I hummed and said goodbye. I turned around and scanned the place to find the Baker Street. Once I found it, I began to walk.

Ignoring the angel. Ignoring the guy with the beanie.