May I Have Your Attention Please

Hello my Fine Specimens!!

After hours and hours of waiting...I can finally tell you all my surprise.

This weekend, as a birthday gift (it wasnt even my birthday), my friend (who is also a writer like me), decide to give me what is in my opinion, the best gift I could possibly imagine.

He gave me a book.

But not just any book.

He gave me my book.

Yes. THE GREEK GOD was written in big bold letters on the cover. I'm still in shock that I have not only one copy...but THREE in my shelf.

So my friend gave me, what was a great idea...

Why not publish my book in Amazon  and you guys can actually buy my book?

Now, keep in mind that this is the first  book I've written, therefore, the writing isnt as good. However, I'm still learning, so maybe my other stories might improve along the way.

Nevertheless, I want to give my Fone Specimens a huge thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Without you guys, this story wouldnt have been completed without your encouragement and your messages asking me when to update.

Thank you so much.

I love you all❤

P.S. I decided to edit my book, this means that there will be a few things that I have decided to change once I have my book on Amazon.